Truth

Liam stay in Berlin a little longer, he spend every single day and night with Nova.
"Where are we going?" Ask Nova
"Just grabbing dinner love" said Liam putting a coat on Nova and calling Aaron.
"Why are you calling him?" Ask Nova.
"Well, i don't have a car here everywhere i go he drive me" said Liam.
"I think i can work with that, don't forget you're in my house" said Nova pulling his hand to the garage.

"Well whatever happens, you never change" said Liam looking at her cars.
"Let's drive this one" said Nova pointing the silver car that she used in Paris.
"Okay, i'll drive" said Liam.

And they finally arrived at the restaurant.
"Why there's no people here?" Ask Nova.
"I book them for today" said Liam.
And they just eat, laugh, just like a normal couple
Liam suddenly pulling out a box out of his pocket, it's a ring. He put the ring on her finger.
"It's beautiful, l" said Nova him.
"It's indeed beautiful on you" said Liam kissing her hand.

And the finally going back home.
"Don't move love" Liam opening his door and run to her door, he carried her on the way to her room.
"Liam.." said Nova softly.
"I love that" said Liam.
"What?" Ask Nova.
"When you call my name with that voice" said Liam.
"Really Liam.." continue her.
"Shhhhh.." Liam kissing her as he carried her.

Nova have to go to hospital the next morning.
"Where are you going?" Ask Liam as he realize Nova not bedside him.
"Right i forgot to tell you, i have to go to work urgent meeting" said Nova sitting and placing her bag on the chair.
"You look beautiful" he peeks through one eye.
"You wake up late, it's 11.30" said Nova.
"This is the best sleep I've ever had in my entire life" said Liam.
"Wait for me, I'll drive you there" said Liam stretching  showing off all of his back muscles.
"No, it's fine i can go by myself" reply her.
"Come here then" he says reaching out his hand as Nova grabs them. He lift her chin and kiss her neck.
"Call me as you arrive okay?" He whisper to her ear.
"Okay, see you later" said Nova kissing Liam's cheek.
"By the way do you have envelope?, i need them" ask Liam.
"Yes!, top drawer in there" reply her.
"Call me when you arrive okay?!" Said Liam.
"Okayy..." she replies.

Nova headed home right away after the checkup. Liam open the drawer and grab some envelopes suddenly papers falling out of the envelope. He grab it, he read the papers it's Nova checkups results. Liam walk out of the room grabbing one of her car keys.
"Where are you?!" Ask Liam calling Nova.
"What happened?" Ask her.
"Where, are you?" He said.
"I'm in front of the house" reply Nova, he walk out he close the phone as he see her.
"What is this Nova?!, explain this to me!" He said showing of the papers, she gasped.
"Liam it's..."
"How could you not tell this to me!" He said.
"I couldn't!" Reply her.
"You know what!, let's go we will find the best doctor for you!" Said Liam grabbing her hand.
"Liam what are you doing?!" Said Nova.
"We're gonna heal you, find the best doctor for you!" Said Liam.
"Liam it's okay!, look at me! it's gonna be okay..." Said Nova caressing his cheek.
"No It's not!, you suffer all this time and i don't know anything about it!" He said.
"We have to do anything to heal you!"
"Liam..."