After

Liam suddenly grab her hands.
"We need to talk" said Liam.
"I'm sorry, but i don't wanna be involved with you anymore" said Nova.
"Nova please.." He said.
"Let go of me!, i don't want to be with you even for just a second" she said brushing off his hand.

"Hi darling" suddenly Lucas came up to her and kissing her cheek.

"I can see anger in Liam's eyes but i decided not to care maybe he's angry because im ignoring him he still the same snob anyway."

"Let's go" said Nova pulling Lucas hand and walk away from Liam.

"Damnn the tension, who the fuck is that?!" Said Lucas as he get in to the car.
"It's Liam and he's my ex" Said Nova.
"That ex!," said Lucas, Nova giving her death stare at him.
"Fine fine, i'm so scared when you did that" Said Lucas.
"Great!, now drive" said Nova get in to the car.

Few days later
"Nova, darling can you please help me to check on our newest store?, i cant leave this work right now" said Laurel.
"Of course ma'am , let me get ready first" said Nova.
"Hahaha, thank you darling" reply Laurel.

"Byee mom" said Nova grabbing her car key.
"Nova just go there with my assistant" said Laurel taking her car key off her hand.
"But!" reply her.
"Just go with her okay?" Said Laurel.
"Fineee, byee" said Nova grabbing her coat and walk out,

"Morning miss" said the guard at the store
"Morning" reply Nova.
"Really?" Continue her.
"Pardon miss?" Reply the guard.
"Sorry, not you, him" said Nova pointing at Liam who seems to have a conversation with the workers.

"Good morning Miss Winchester" said one of the workers.
"Morning" said Nova she taking a glance at Liam and immediately walk to the other side of the store avoiding him.

"we met again and why does it feels like you keep avoiding me?" said Liam walking up to her.
"Because iam, and why do i keep bumping into you this past days, like you show up at that bakery, that restaurant, at the fashion show two times and at the race last night really?!" Said Nova.
"That guy Lucas tell me, and i ask you to race with me but you just ditched me last night" said Liam.
"Well I'm not interested to having a race with you" said Nova walking away.
"Well doesn't seem like that from what i see" reply Liam.
"And what do you see?" Ask Nova.
"Your eyes, they can't lie" said Liam touching Nova hand who's on the countertop and moving closer reduce the distance between them.
"You following me these days aren't you?!" Said Nova.
"No, kinda but most of the time we accidentally meet, i guess we're meant to be and because of that you need to stop avoiding me" said Liam coming closer to Nova.
"Don't be so cheesy" said Nova brushing of his hand and walk away.

"Nova i just need to talk okay?!" Said Liam.
"Nova stop!" Continue him.
"NOVA I LOVE YOU!" Said Liam loudly, the workers staring at them.
"Fine!, we'll talk after this!" Said Nova.