Samantha

Samantha took a deep breath

Thoughts were gone from her head, her body trebling as she presses the doorbell.

She took her hand away from and stood still.

She pressed the doorbell again.

"Come in!"

So, it really is you, Samantha thought.

Samantha touches the door, it creaks open.

"Xavier?" Samantha said, walking in.

"Yes Samantha?" Xavier said, like he was busy, which he probably was considering he was just moving in. Samantha world spins. "My mom said to bring this to you where do I put it?" She walks in further.

"In the living room, I will be down in a minute just got to finish this."

"Okay," Samantha said, walking in further.  

Samantha turns to her left. "The walls are gorgeous," she murmurs to herself.

"Where's the living room?" Samantha said. "Blue door, next to the window." Xavier words were rushed, what could he possibly be so rushed about?

Samantha walks in further, a large pretty beau blue window opposite of her, and to her right, a modern large kitchen. Boxes decorate the whole place.

Samantha turns to her left and a blue door was facing her. She walks to it, and opens the door, her eyes drop to her hands. She read the note.

She put one leg forward into the room, eyes focus on the note.

Her eyes focus on the note, she put her other leg forward. She starts falling.

The box falls from her hands, her mind focuses on the note.

She falls down into the ground, darkness surrounded her vision, her mind focused on the note.

We welcome you Caleb Elijah-Johnson and Xavier Smith into our neighborhood.

Your neighbors.

There was only one Caleb Elijah-Johnson, and he's dead.

Dead

Yeah, that's right he's dead.

Caleb is dead.

Samantha eye shot up, intense light stark her.

"Wake up!"

"Wake up!"

"Alba?" Samantha said, opening her eyes.

"Finally, your awake," Alba sighed, Samantha launches for Alba waist, hugging her.

"Ah?" Alba looks down on Samantha, "you came for me," Samantha said.

"Of course, I did," Alba said, Samantha lets go of her.

A feeling clouds Samantha's gut. The surge of adrenaline calming down, by a little bit.

"Where's Xavier?" Samantha stutters.

"At school like we're supposed to be! Come on get dressed!"

"School?"

"Yes school," Alba said.

"What do you mean by school?"

Alba lifts her eyebrows, "are you okay?"

Samantha looks down on her bed, new sheets and blankets. She thought she throw these away long ago, guess not.

"I'm, okay?" Samantha said looking at Alba. "Um, are you?" Alba said, nervously.

Samantha looks around the room, her heart started pounding harder than it ever did.

This was the layout of her room years ago.

The picture she and her friends took a week before Caleb death attach to the wall facing her.

Caleb wasn't holding her shoulder though. 

No, he was holding Xavier's. And Xavier was holding Caleb's.

"Caleb is alive."

"Caleb is alive."

"Caleb is alive."

Samantha could barely breathe; her heart was pounding to extremes.

"And he's going to stay alive."

"Samantha?"

Samantha opened her eyes and Alba brown eyes face her; her head hides the celling.

She closed her eyes back, trying to regain her breathing but she just couldn't do, trying to do everything she was taught when this issue came up. 

At this rate she's going to faint.

Her heart pounds harder and harder. It hurt.

Everything hurt.

"Samantha?