Chapter 1: infinitudes anatonomy

This chapter will be talking about the infinitudes anatonomy

This thing is a living cosmological structure that contains multiple cosmological structures within it

This thing is a living cosmological structure that contains multiple cosmological structures within it. The lowest one is the hyper hierarchy which is an infinite hierarchy of micro universes. The 1st micro universe only has length the 2nd micro universe has length and width, the 3rd micro universe has length, width, and height, and the 4th micro universe has length, width, height and a 4th spatial Axis, the 5th micro universe has length, width, height, 4th spatial Axis and a 5th spatial Axis and this hierarchy of micro universes goes on infinitely reaching aleph null.

 The 1st micro universe only has length the 2nd micro universe has length and width, the 3rd micro universe has length, width, and height, and the 4th micro universe has length, width, height and a 4th spatial Axis, the 5th micro universe has leng...

(Illustration)

Beyond the hierarchy of micro universes is the dimensional realm which is an infinite layered hierarchy of alephs beyond the hierarchy of micro universes. The 1st layer is made up of an uncountably infinite number of spatiotemporal dimensions (aleph 1). The 2nd layer is Made up of an aleph 2 amount of spatiotemporal dimensions and the 3rd layer is Made of aleph 3 amount of spatiotemporal dimensions and beyond that is the 4th layer Made up of aleph 4 amounts of spatial dimensions and this goes on forever reaching aleph omega (replaceable uncountable infinity).

(No illustration)

Beyond the dimensional realm is the fabric which is also an infinitely layered realm with each layer transcending the previous. The 1st layer encompasses weakly inaccessible cardinals which is already unreachable by alephs, the 2nd layer encompasses strongly inaccessible cardinals, the 3rd layer encompasses 1-inaccessible, the 4th layer encompasses a-inaccessible cardinal, the 5th layer encompasses hyper-inaccessible, the 6th layer encompasses hyper-hyper inaccessible, and this goes on infinitely. And the gap of transcendence between each layer being unreachable by alephs. Beyond this infinite layered hierarchy is the sub fabric which encompasses omega^a-inaccessible cardinal which is beyond hyper inaccessible cardinal which the fabric encompasses.

(No illustration from now on)

Beyond the fabric is the mahlo world which is also an infinite hierarchy with each hierarchy transcending the previous. The 1st layer of this hierarchy encompasses the a-mahlo cardinal, the 2nd hierarchy above that encompasses hyper-mahlo, the 3rd hierarchy beyond that encompasses hyper-hyper mahlo cardinal and this goes on forever. And the highest layer encompassing omega^a-mahlo cardinals With the gap of transcendence between each hierarchy being unreachable by even the highest extensions of inaccessible cardinals.