Chapter 25: unsung

This chapter will be short. Since, it will be talking about the highest structure in thrownverse and the supreme being of all of it.

Thrownverse
It's an endless structure beyond that supreme lord and exists beyond all structures that will be written and will not be written and it's beyond all structures beyond it.
it's above the supreme lord (and at the same time the supreme lord embodies it). The character that created thrownverse is called the ultimate lord which the ultimate lords real name is 《 》 which created supreme lord.《 》 created this structure. This structure is beyond the concept of hierarchy and form.
This image is used to represent what the thrownverse looks like.

Thrownverse encompasses narration and description itself including all formal and informal descriptions including all logical and illogical ideas and concepts

Thrownverse encompasses narration and description itself including all formal and informal descriptions including all logical and illogical ideas and concepts . in its truest and purest form describes everything in creation. Including transcendences, cosmological structures, language including mathematics as a language, structures beyond mathematics, indeterminism, fundamental concepts, beginning, middle and end, etc.

Credit to greydragon777 for the thrownverse structure idea and 《 》