Chapter 4: Imperfect creation: cosmic structures part 1: universe

Before we get into this however, allow me to tell you guys as to what an imperfect creation is. An imperfect creation is a creation with multiple cosmological structures within it (from the cosmic structures to the beyond structures) that are very well ordered and defined and is less chaotic compared to the endless cosmos. But these cosmological structures have different properties from each other and transcend each other too. Mainly, the different properties and/or similar of these structures from each other is why this creation is called "the imperfect creation". Cuz some the structures here have different properties while some structures have similar properties to each other.

In this chapter we'll talk about the cosmic structures which works on the usual reality fiction transcendence and is beyond the endless cosmos/chaos plain. Starting with the lower ones

Now, let's move on to the structures shall we?

The omega books

It fictionally transcends the endless cosmos and consist of endless upon endless upon endless etc amount of avatars with each avatar viewing the previous as fiction and each avatar has its own endless upon endless upon endless etc avatars of the b...

It fictionally transcends the endless cosmos and consist of endless upon endless upon endless etc amount of avatars with each avatar viewing the previous as fiction and each avatar has its own endless upon endless upon endless etc avatars of the blind king of their own with each one of these avatars fictionally transcending the previous and each one of those avatars has their own endless upon endless upon endless hierarchy of avatars of the blind king with each avatar fictionally transcending the previous and this goes on forever.

And this hierarchy of avatars keeps growing endlessly forever and the omega book transcends all of this and is unreachable by the hierarchy of avatars no matter how much it grows whether infinitely and beyond

The omega space

It contains a hierarchy of, the omega planets having an infinite number of omega books, an infinite number of omega stars with each one of these omega stars being infinitely bigger than the omega planets, omega oort cloud which contains an infinit...

It contains a hierarchy of, the omega planets having an infinite number of omega books, an infinite number of omega stars with each one of these omega stars being infinitely bigger than the omega planets, omega oort cloud which contains an infinite number of these omega stars and the omega interstellar space which contains an infinite number of these omega oort clouds and beyond that is the omega galaxy that has an infinite number of these omega interstellar spaces and beyond that is the omega galactic group which contains an infinite number of these omega galaxies and beyond that omega virgo that contains an infinite number of these omega galactic groups and this hierarchy goes on forever.