"STRONG RELATIONSHIP"

"Dear, my love. I know you have been busy lately and are tired when you come home. I want to tell you that I love you so so so much. I hope everything will go well with your comeback. As soon as you finish all that, I want to spend all day with you and discuss everything that has happened these past two months. I miss you so much. You're an amazing boyfriend. And please stop saying you're sorry we don't talk much now. I understand how hard and busy it can be doing your job, so don't worry that we don't talk much. We will talk a lot soon. I wish you all the luck and see you later, my love." I send him a message.

I do it twice a week. I know he feels bad that we haven't been close these two months, so I text him to make him feel better. He sends me long messages, too, where he says how much he loves me, how much he misses me, how much he respects me and how lucky he is to have me. I'm totally fine with that we haven't talked. That doesn't mean our feeling disappears because of that. I support him, and he supports me. That's how our relationship is strong. We don't get mad at each other. We don't argue because of being busy and not spending time together. We prefer to talk out problems calmly and understand each other.

That's all that I was going to say. Real love has happened.