Chapter 1

The streets were filled with water as the heavy rain kept pouring non-stop in the middle of the night.

I was lying comfortably on our couch while watching this new rom-com movie I found on Netflix when someone suddenly barged in the main door.

"Oh, God! Ang lakas ng ulan!" Selena  complained. She's been my best friend ever since I was a newborn. Our moms are very good friends. 

"Stop barging in my house, will you?" I told her while eating the bag of chips on the couch in the living room. Our house is really big but there are barely any people here at all.

My mom is always so busy since she is an entrepreneur together with my dad. I took business management too because I had no choice. Mom and dad already planned my future even before I was born. I am currently in my 1st year of college and it's so far okay.

"Damn it! My papers got ruined because of the rain!" She furiously said while trying to save her papers from soaking. She even brought those here huh? I already finished mine yesterday so I have nothing to do today. 

"Why did you even go here anyway?" I replied. There was no point in going here because there are no group projects assigned at all. 

"I wanted to check up on you. Sabi mo your parents aren't home." She told me while sitting beside me. Selena has always been a ride-or-die friend. She's so caring to all of her friends and family. I adore her for that.

"Anyway, since I'm here, why don't we go to that club you were talking about? There are no adults here after all..." She continued. There's a new club kasi sa BGC na I told her about. The owner of it is a friend of my dad. Can't believe she still remembered it.

"Aren't you going to worry about your papers first?" I laughed.

"It wasn't due until Friday so I'll just re-do it. Come on, dress up! I'll borrow clothes from you, okay? I cannot show up there looking like this." She replied while pointing at her wet clothes.  I just agreed since my mom and dad won't be here from a business trip until tomorrow anyway.

When we arrived at my room, she immediately went to my walk-in closet. My room was really big since I was an only child. "This would look perfect!" She announced as if she won a lottery or something. Selena adored my closet because she said I have the best style so she always goes here. Sometimes, she doesn't even return my clothes but I'm fine with that, I have way too many clothes anyway.

At the end, I just wore a black satin dress that hugged my body perfectly. I matched it with a pair of Louboutin heels and a silver clutch bag. For accessories, I wore silver hoop earrings and a silver minimalist necklace. Selena on the other hand wore a black tank top and layered it with a red high neck mesh top. She also wore my black leather pants and a Gucci belt to style it a bit. For shoes, she just wore my black YSL heels.

When we arrived at the club, there were so many people. The club was really big. There was a second floor for the VIP and reservations and the first floor was for the people without reservations. The first floor was still bigger though. I can tell it was a luxurious club because the entrance fee was very expensive.

"I reserved a table for us but it wasn't VIP. Okay lang ba?" Said Selena while walking towards our reserved table on the second floor. There was a glass railing probably so that drunk people won't fall off the second floor.