Chapter Six

I literally haven't updated in forever because Netflix and babysitting so IM SORRY! It legit took me like two fricking months to get this up because I have been so non consistent with it but I promise I will try to put a new chapter up every week- I just don't know if I will be able to. I promise I will try my hardest

Anyways, I love you guys and you're beautiful and I hope you have a good day and if you're not, I'm always here to talk if you need me😃

Ray's P.O.V.

I walked on the hot sand down to the shore. Setting my towel down, I take sunscreen out of Maddie's bag and look up at the boys playing in the waves, surely going to get burnt by the hot waves of sunshine for neglecting to put on sunscreen.

I start spreading sunscreen on my arms, legs, and stomach after taking off my shorts and shirt. Soon after, I struggle to get it on my upper back and shoulders. Nate walks up behind me.

"Need help?" He chuckles.

"Yeah, thanks." I reply. I sit down on my aqua beach towel and I hear the bottle open. His hands move swiftly around my shoulders, and I shiver due to the cold temperature of the substance. I glance up and see Nash and Taylor looking at me, but both look away as soon as they realize I see them. I don't think about it too much, but wonder why they were staring at me. I didn't want to jump to conclusions about either of them liking me, but it was kind of hard considering they were two hot guys without shirts on.

Nate finished and I thank him once again. I get up to put the sunscreen back and Cameron walks over.

"So, Raylin-" He starts. I interrupt him,

"Call me Ray."

"Okay. So are you gonna go in the water?" He asks.

"I don't know, I need a tan." I say and lay down with a smile on my face. He doesn't realize I just don't want to get all wet in the salty water, peed in and pooped in by fish and babies. I just put sunscreen on, too.

"Okay then...." he smirks and walks away. I close my eyes and relax my muscles.

About ten minutes into my 'tan', I feel a human presence near me. I open my eyes and sure enough, Cameron is next to me once again.

"Ugh, what do you want?" I groan.

"You." he says. I look at him confused, and his facial expression quickly changes from a neutral look to an alarmed one.

"No! No! Not like that! I just want you to have some fun in the water with us. Anyway, you can't tell fans or anything but I have a girlfriend."

"Oh. In that case, still no. I'm really pale, Cam!" I say.

"You look fine! Come on! Please?" he begs. I glare at him.

"Fine. But only for a little while." I give in.

"SHE SAID OKAY!" he screams to the other boys. I get up and walk over to the cool water. I stick my feet in and ignore the goosebumps that travel up my legs. I walk in deeper and over to Nash.

"Hey, princess." he smiles.

"Hi, prince." I laugh.

"Why didn't you come in earlier?" he asks.

"I didn't want to get all gross like you." I poke his stomach and chuckle.

"You know, I think Taylor really likes you." he says.

Nash's P.O.V.

"You know, I think Taylor really likes you." I say. I don't know how she feels about me or Taylor, and I know he actually likes her, but I really like her too. I want to know if she feels the same way. But, if she doesn't, I won't force her into something she doesn't want to do.