°• The Past Hurts Us All °•

"I'm sorry.... I couldn't.... make you happy...."   

Y/n was walking to her middle school, Ohashi Middle School. As she walked there, a few people glared at her and teased her. She didn't care though. All she cared about was showing them that she wasn't weak. And she was going to prove it. As she walked into her classroom, the teacher was announcing that UA exams were opening, but that they'd be hard. Not surprising to anyone.  

Time skip to exams because yeah I want to

    As she walked in to the battlefields, she saw an angry person who looked like an angry chihuahua, a broccoli looking boy, a boy that had robot arms, and a girl stretching. Then, it was time to go. Everyone ran towards the robots. She saw a few robots with 3's and 2's so she lifted up her hand, and turned it into a fist, and the robots were all smashed. A few people looked at her with a confused and worried face. Were they scared? Impressed? No one ever knows.

    She kept on crushing the robots with her quirk. Then, she heard a few boys talking about a green-haired dude smashing a zero-point robot. What an idiot, you thought. Then, the angry chihuahua crashed into you, which made you fall down. As you fell down, you only got a glimpse of his face. He looked really angry. As you got up, the chihuahua yelled "Watch where you're going, you damn extra!" You had a confused look on your face. "You're the one that crashed into me!" You yelled back. Suddenly, a robot was falling down. And it was going to hit you if you didn't move.

    There was a loud crash, but you didn't feel anything. Then, you opened your eyes, and you saw a red-haired dude using his quirk, which looked like super-strength, he threw the robot somewhere else. "Are you okay?" The boy said as he turned around. "Yeah. I'm fine." you reply. "Good. My name is Eijiro Kirishima, by the way." he said. "Nice to meet you, Kirishima. My name is Y/n L/n." you said before you heard a loud voice saying that it was over.

Time skip to when you get the envelope

    You had went to go get the mail. As you opened the mailbox, you saw a letter with your name on it. You grab the rest of the mail, rush inside, and go into the kitchen. You open the letter and a strange button-thingy falls out of it. Then, it turns on a projector. "Dear Y/n L/n, as you may know, I am All Might! The No. 1 hero!  Anyway, you have been accepted to UA High with 84 points! So I welcome you to UA high, where the best of the best learn how to be a hero!" 

As it turns off, you tell your parents about everything. That you got accepted, and that you'd be starting there. In just a month. You were happy but shocked. Your parents were so proud of you. And always would be.

A/n

Sorry for the short chapter! There will be more chapters coming out soon, though! Look out for them.