ᴜꜱᴊ

A few days later, you were informed that you were going to the USJ. You were confused why you and your classmates were going there so early in the year. 

    As you got there, you saw the pro hero, Thirteen. She was one of your favorite heroes. Her quirk, though, was very dangerous, like yours. Though it was much more dangerous. You all walked in and saw the amazing-ness of it. It was even cooler on the inside. 

    You had never seen anything as large as this, except UA. There were a ton of places inside the USJ. A few seconds later, when Aizawa asked Thirteen where All Might was, Thirteen put up 3 fingers as she explained in a weird way. Why is she putting up three fingers? you wondered. It was quite strange, but you ignored it.

    They were explaining things when suddenly a warp came in at the bottom of the USJ. "Is this part of the drill?" someone asked. "No! These are real villains. Stay back." Aizawa said.

    Everyone was stunned by what Aizawa said. He suddenly jumped down to the bottom of the USJ. Your body was frozen after what Aizawa said. Real villains? You'd never thought you'd hear those words.

    "Y/n, are you okay?!" Mina asked you. You snapped out of it and faced her. "Y-yeah. I'm fine." Mina had a really worried expression on her face. A few seconds later, the warp guy appeared near you guys.

    "This isn't good." you said. There was a ton of purple smoke surrounding most of your classmates. Suddenly, you got teleported to the landslide area.

    "What the-" you noticed that Todoroki was there as well. "Todoroki, you got teleported here, too?!"  you exclaimed. You had never really talked to him, though. But you did find him kind of hot.

    'Wait, snap out of it, y/n! Focus on what's going on!' you thought to yourself. You noticed a ton of villains surrounding you guys. You quickly got up and looked all around. "Well, looks like this will be a little hard." you said. You quickly threw some villains to the ground with your quirk as Todoroki froze them. 

    You had no idea what he was saying to the villains, but it was most likely something cold. That did sound like him, after all. You did the same thing a few more times to a ton more villains and stopped after you realized both you and Todoroki had taken them out.

    "Looks like their out." You looked over to where Aizawa was and saw a big bird brain looking dude smashing Aizawa's head in the ground multiple times. You noticed blood on the ground where Aizawa was. You covered your mouth. "W-what the hell? That guy took down Mr. Aizawa?"

    Todoroki looked over to see what you were seeing. He saw it as well. You closed your eyes. Hoping it was just a dream. But you realized it wasn't a dream. It was real. 

                                                                        And the villains

                         Were not going to stop until they got what they wanted.