A/N

Hello! Welcome my readers 

So- I would just like to explain why I haven't updated the book in a bit. I haven't been feeling very motivated so I stopped. I will continue this week though. Let me explain what I discovered not so long ago. 

Almost a week ago, I found out that my friend likes the same person I do. We've been trying to get each other to ask him out to the dance. (Just to clarify I'm still friends with her) Not long after, she and one of my other friends asked him if he likes me. 

He literally said "No. Wait, no, that's not my opinion. Maybe". Like, MAYBE YOU COULD ELABORATE? Sorry if I'm bothering you guys by putting all of this onto you T^T

I've been thinking of that nonstop for days now and I don't feel the slightest bit motivated to update.

BUT, he looked at me when he was leaving math and MAYBE??? that's a sign. Idk tho.

On Friday, my friends asked my crush if he was going to the dance and he said that he doesn't know. THEN, my friends decided to say to him, "If you go, you should ask (my name)."

Long story short: don't tell your friends who you like. Unless you've known them forever and trust them. Or just don't listen to what I'm saying rn.

BUT- there is someone a grade above me who likes me and it's pretty obvious- I've been typing for too long T^T

Anyway, I will update soon and hope yall have a wonderful day! (Or night)