𝓤𝓢𝓙 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 2

"T-Todoroki, we should do something, right?" I said. I was still covering my mouth and I was still frozen. Before I realized it, Todoroki was already heading that way. "Wait! Todoroki! We shouldn't just go into the fight like that! We should plan things through first!" I then looked over to see Asui about to get disintegrated  by that blue haired guy.

    Then, Midoriya started to run towards the guy. But before he could even hit him, he hit the bird brain guy. "Shoot!" I yelled. The blue haired dude was about to grab his face until All Might busted through the door. "We're saved!" Mina yelled.

    "No way...." I said quietly. The only thing different about him was that he didn't have a smile. It seemed extremely unusual for him. Todoroki headed towards the scene as well as All Might. Then, I saw a floating glove. "This is scary, huh, Y/n-San?" Hagakure said. "Wait, Hagakure, you're here as well?!" I said. I had no idea she was here.

    "Yeah. It's not your fault you didn't see me though!" She said as she did a piece sign. I still felt bad for not noticing her, though.

    I started to run towards the entrance with Hagakure and meet up with the others. The rest of us watch what happens. Not long after, All Might and the bird brain dude got sucked into a warp portal and All Might was bleeding. "This is bad!" I said.

    We all watch what happens as a ton of other things happen. Most of the villains are on the floor while some are still standing. The warp guy, the blue haired guy, etc. It was scary.

    Aizawa was on the ground while All Might was struggling. "This is so hard to watch." Mina said. "Then why are you watching what's happening?" I said. "You have a point there." She replied.

    Suddenly, Todoroki freezes the bird brain and All Might can still barely move. After a ton of fighting, everyone made it out alive. The bird brain was caught but some of the villains got away. Heroes came and rescued us.

    It was weird how Cementos covered Midoriya and All Might as one of my classmates was walking towards them, though. Weird. Probably because their injuries, though.

    When all of us were talking out of the USJ, Hagakure mentioned that she was with me and Todoroki as I heard him say "I didn't know she was there. I could've frozen her." I quietly chuckled at that but I had a lot on my mind. Thirteen, Aizawa, and All Might were hurt. That concerned me.

                                                                         ੈ✩‧₊˚ੈ✩‧₊˚ੈ✩‧₊˚ੈ✩‧₊˚ੈ✩‧₊˚

    "Hey, did you hear about that one class that got into that USJ incident?"

    "Yeah! That must've been scary!"

    "I know right!"

    "I heard that the same class took down a dangerous villain!"

    "Really?!"

    "Yeah! And same with some other classes! Same with a ton of pro heroes back then!"

    "Wow! That's so cool."

                                                                         ੈ✩‧₊˚ੈ✩‧₊˚ੈ✩‧₊˚ੈ✩‧₊˚ੈ✩‧₊˚

Hello! Author here again! Thanks for all the reads! I appreciate it! Just a reminder; I started to use I/me for the book because it kinda makes sense if it's gonna be in y/n's perspective. Another reminder; I'm making at least two chapters every two weeks. I can't find a way to upload it on my phone so yeah. Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed the chapter! Have a great night/day!