𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑽𝑬

"Abnormal!" Xiao Zhan looked at Wang Yibo's bewildered face and wanted to smack his head. Having taken care of him like a father, he was really blind to think that Wang Yibo was perfect, he was totally cheated by his good looks! This guy completely had no survival skills. "Do you know how much was our utilities bill last month? 200RMB! 200! Cash! Ren! Min! Bi!"

"Is that very expensive?" Wang Yibo looked like he really did not understand. "And what's utilities bill?

"..."

"I have helpers at home, so I really am unclear about these matters, sorry."

Wang Yibo lifted his face, a faint glow shining from his naturally seductive eyes, presenting a youthful and innocent image. Xiao Zhan suffered a critical attack – Hateful! Why are you acting like you're wronged after apologising, as though I'm bullying you?! I'm teaching you morals here ok?!

"How much is the utilities bill? Next time just claim it from me."

Was there a need for this overbearing president character? Although Xiao Zhan could not be compared to Wang Yibo who was reincarnated from money, but he was not so poor until he could not afford to eat, naturally disagreed.

"No need, we'll go dutch, share both woe and weal."

"Ok."

"Ok stop acting cool, quickly go to the roof to sun the mat cover, I still have classes later."

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo went to the roof, as it was a bright and sunny day, at this period, couples were shy, it was not time for suicides, people who wanted to air their laundry were clearly crazy – Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo were therefore included in this category.

It was already autumn, together with the wind, there was a slight chill in the air. In the end Xiao Zhan did not let Wang Yibo hang the mat cover, as he was afraid Wang Yibo would clumsily drop the cover on the ground and waste his effort.

When Xiao Zhan was done hanging the cover he turned around only to see Wang Yibo sitting on the railings enjoying the breeze. Maybe it was the celebrity blood running in his veins, there seemed to be a spotlight on him, every action seemed like he was posing for a fashion magazine.

– Is Wang Yibo really human... Xiao Zhan was full of admiration, he really could not think of any words to compliment Wang Yibo's looks. The wind had messed up Wang Yibo's neither long nor short black hair, touching his face like a cold lover's kiss, his plain athletic sports jacket was flapping in the wind, like a dove about to take flight, he looked like he was savouring this feeling.

"You better come down-"

Xiao Zhan, without thinking, pulled Wang Yibo down from the railings. Wang Yibo was a little baffled.

"I'm just enjoying the wind."

"How fucking dangerous is this? 'At College A dormitory rooftop, a jump to clear all thoughts.' Have you not heard of this before?"

"It's fine, I've been doing this since young," Wang Yibo gave a small smile. "Thanks, Senior."

"No need to thank me..."

Xiao Zhan hurriedly let go, and sheepishly turn away from Wang Yibo's face. This smile shot straight into Xiao Zhan's heart like a bullet, what was with the strange feeling? It felt like...

"Senior," Wang Yibo called out to Xiao Zhan. "What's your opinion on other people confusing us for a couple?"

"Just, just like that."

Unprecedentedly Wang Yibo took the initiative to discuss this topic with Xiao Zhan, the atmosphere suddenly turned mysterious – or that might have been due to Xiao Zhan's active imagination.

"Does it make you upset?"

"It does... no, no, no, it's not considered upsetting," Xiao Zhan was out of words. "It's just, it's just, very strange, I'm not gay, you're also not gay, for people to consider us a couple without any reasons... isn't it strange?"

"Yeah, so if-"

"Xiao Zhan."

A rare occurrence of Wang Yibo being interrupted, they spontaneously both turned towards the voice. Surprisingly it was Lin Kai Jie with a delicate and beautiful rose in his hands, and a red face for some unknowing reason, he looked awkward and shy.

"What do you want?" Xiao Zhan also felt awkward. After all this was a common dating place for couples, even though most people would be in class at this time, did it mean that... Chen Xuan Xuan was also there?! "You planned a date with Xuan Xuan? Then I'll leave now."

"Didn't you say there's nothing going on between you and Wang Yibo?" A slight quivering could be detected in Lin Kai Jie's voice. Xiao Zhan felt like he was experiencing auditory hallucinations, he seemed to have heard a innocent boy's heart shattering. "Then why are you with him here?!"

"We're here to dry the mat cover, is there a problem?"

"So there's really nothing between you and him?"

"... Yeah."

Xiao Zhan was no longer urgently explaining their relationship.

"What about Wang Yibo?"

"..."

Wang Yibo was suspiciously quiet.

"I don't care anymore," Lin Kai Jie lifted the rose in front of Xiao Zhan, a shy expression showing on his handsome face. "Xiao Zhan, since you're not dating Wang Yibo, then why don't you consider dating me."

"What?!"

Xiao Zhan was dumbstruck, Wang Yibo was also dumbstruck.