𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻

A thread of teasing could be detected in Wang Yibo's tone, but his face was still expressionless, causing Xiao Zhan to stupidly ask.

"Something can happen?"

Xiao Zhan then realised, Wang Yibo was... teasing? Flirting? Instructing? No, not instructing, although Xiao Zhan was a little slow, he was not that dumb.

The seductive lighting fell upon Wang Yibo's face, his eyelashes long enough to leave faint shadows on his cheek, his straight nose, perfect lips, Xiao Zhan felt that Wang Yibo's face was too good looking to be real, he leaned forward as though he was possessed, only until he scented Wang Yibo's shampoo, Xiao Zhan shifted his body, like waking up from a dream.

"Let's, let's sleep, sleep till tomorrow afternoon and we'll have kiln-baked chicken!"

Having said that Xiao Zhan lay on the bed like he was shot and quickly went to sleep, but something felt weird, only when he felt the bedclothes brush his bare body did he suddenly realise- shit, nearly slept in the nude!

Thus Xiao Zhan frantically grabbed the clothes on the floor and put them on, then threw Wang Yibo's clothes on to his face.

"Wear them, I'm not taking responsibility if you get impregnated tomorrow."

Wang Yibo smoothly grabbed the clothes that were thrown on him and wore them, bade Xiao Zhan goodnight, closed his eyes and fell asleep. While falling asleep Xiao Zhan paid attention to Wang Yibo's eyelashes, they were really very long...

Wang Yibo jerked awake in the middle of the night, like an octopus Xiao Zhan had held on to Wang Yibo, their bodies seamlessly joint together. Wang Yibo was hugged to the point he felt a little uncomfortable, wanting to push him away, but was afraid of waking Xiao Zhan. He could only slowly control his breathing, but then heard Xiao Zhan muttering.

– Was Senior about to sleep talk again? Wang Yibo groggily lifted his phone about to record, but was stopped by Xiao Zhan.

"Junior."

"..."

– I was exposed so quickly? Not waiting for a response, Xiao Zhan spoke.

"Don't, Junior..."

"..." Wang Yibo found it a little amusing, he lazily whispered into Wang Yibo's ear. "Don't what?"

"Don't, don't touch-"

Wang Yibo's thigh was clasped tightly between Xiao Zhan's two thighs, Xiao Zhan unconsciously rubbed twice, causing Wang Yibo to do something he would never, nor had the chance to do if Xiao Zhan was awake. He used his knees to spread Xiao Zhan's thighs apart, and ground against Xiao Zhan's covered backside. Xiao Zhan instinctively wanted to close his legs, but was forced apart by Wang Yibo's knees. He called out Wang Yibo's name again, Wang Yibo, being provoked by Xiao Zhan, simply pushed Xiao Zhan under him.

"Senior, I'm not a gentleman."

Xiao Zhan was dreaming, he dreamt that he was kissing Wang Yibo, their tongues entwining, dancing like two nimble snakes exploring each other's mouth, Wang Yibo's warm hands touching his skin, burning him, moving into his pants, holding his rod, causing tremors to run through Xiao Zhan, drowning him. Wang Yibo's hands were skilful and erotic, doing all that he could to pleasure Xiao Zhan, making him want to shift his hips along with his actions.

His front being teased wonderfully, Xiao Zhan was drowsy, something cold and slippery dripped into that area that had never been visited, something swiping around that hole, a finger entered, not painful. Although it was a foreign sensation, surprisingly Xiao Zhan did not reject it.

The finger entered slowly, all the way in, Xiao Zhan only moaned, as his front was played with so pleasurably, even his balls were not ignored, Xiao Zhan was floating in these sensations, he was actually fine with this if Wang Yibo was the other party? Doing this kind of things... the second finger also entered, the channel clenched tightly around the long and slender fingers, preventing further entry, but was forcefully stretched apart, Xiao Zhan frowned, wanting Wang Yibo to stop for now.

"How can I do that."

The third finger too entered, they unyieldingly stretched that tight channel, experiencing this for the first time he was very bashful, having his hole being played like that, Xiao Zhan started pleading, but he also knew that this was a dream, if he woke up it would be fine, he just had to wake up...

Xiao Zhan forced himself to wake up from the enticing dream-

"Wang Yibo– eh?" Wang Yibo was placing handcuffs around Xiao Zhan's wrists, the insides of the handcuffs were layered with soft fur so as not to damage the skin. Xiao Zhan was suddenly alert, "Ju- Junior, what are you doing?"

That forceful image of Wang Yibo in his dream had yet to fade away, Xiao Zhan had some lingering fears.

"You're not too honest when you sleep, sorry Senior, I'll have to offend you this way."

"Fuck you scared me!" Xiao Zhan burst. "I thought you were about to screw my ass-"

– Don't continue don't continue don't continue- Xiao Zhan desperately swallowed the word "hole", Wang Yibo exploded with laughter in the dark, but for some reason Xiao Zhan could imagine his expression.

"Relax, Senior, I won't do that to you."

Out of nowhere a feeling of disappointment welled up in Xiao Zhan, he quickly shook his head- Wake up Xiao Zhan! You're a shining example of a heterosexual! This feeling is only a temporary impulse, a youthful confusion! Quickly come back!

"Good night."

Wang Yibo pecked Xiao Zhan on his white forehead, turning his back towards him and fell asleep. Xiao Zhan thought he would be unable to fall asleep, but found that his reason for insomnia was too silly, implying that he was guilty, so he fell asleep in moments.

Back from the trip Xiao Zhan reminded himself to not get influenced by the baffling ideas in his head, and also worried about how he could prove his innocence if Liu Xing Hang was to open his big mouth. This was too shameful... Xiao Zhan recalled his splendid acting, why was he so proud of his skills at that time, he only wished he could travel back in time and kill that cocky version of him.