𝑭𝑰𝑭𝑻𝒀 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo escaped to the cafeteria, as they got further Xiao Zhan felt more and more upset, he stretched his neck to relax the muscles.

"Why does it seem like the manager let me go because of you?"

"What happened?"

"Junior, time to come clean," Xiao Zhan gripped Wang Yibo's neck. "Do you have something going on with the dormitory manager?"

Wang Yibo looked at Xiao Zhan as though he was an idiot, Xiao Zhan got into character, holding onto Wang Yibo.

"How could you do this to me, Yibo, don't abandon me, Yibo–"

"... Crazy."

"Yibo, you've changed, you've changed," Xiao Zhan was engrossed in playing the pitiful female lead, tearfully he started listing the crimes of Wang Yibo the scumbag, "Last time, you were clearly so in love with me, who was the one who whispered into my ear, that his love for me was everlasting, now you're so cold, you'll still scold me, I'm no longer your baby!"

"Senior..."

"Don't laugh, be more serious," Xiao Zhan was immersed in the scene, "How deep your love previously was, that's how deep my pain is now, Yibo, do you know, actually, I'm pregnant with your child."

Wang Yibo reached out and caressed Xiao Zhan's forehead, mumbling to himself.

"Did he get fucked silly..."

"You're the one who got fucked silly!"

Xiao Zhan rudely smacked Wang Yibo's hand away, Wang Yibo caught it, and imitated Xiao Zhan.

"Don't, Zhan, don't go–"

Xiao Zhan felt like he was struck by lightning, the shock brightening him up, he was full of energy now.

"You better shut up, you're still more suited to be the cold and silent pretty boy, only I have the skills to play different characters, ok?"

"Senior, I feel that you're getting more and more uncool."

Wang Yibo sighed, Xiao Zhan jumped up to hit Wang Yibo's head.

"Break up break up!"

As the end of semester approached, Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo received a shocking news, there was going to be an additional person in their room, he had transferred from another faculty, and would be in the same year as Wang Yibo. Xiao Zhan wanted to slam his head into the wall immediately, which idiot would transfer just before the final exams! Fine, it was useless to say anything now, there was going to be an intruder in their world of two now.

The truth was, it was Xiao Zhan who got carried away, the room Wang Yibo and him stayed in was meant for four people, but they enjoyed the privilege of just having only two people in it, although they would get a hotel room when they wanted to do embarrassing things, but they could still usually freely express their displays of affection, so they did not wish for a third party to be around. Life could not be smooth-sailing forever, Xiao Zhan had no choice, whether he wanted to or not, he still had to accept the presence of a third party.

On the first day of the new roommate's arrival Xiao Zhan already did not like him.

The new roommate was called Shen Wan Qing, objectively speaking his looks were not bad, looked decent, but Xiao Zhan was uncultured, he could only think of the word "vixen" to describe him.

Xiao Zhan was very friendly, he helped Shen Wan Qing with his luggage as well as getting him a glass of water, however Shen Wan Qing ignored Xiao Zhan, looking at his haughtiness, he should be used to getting pampered, people like this Xiao Zhan did not find odd, this was not why he disliked him.

What made Xiao Zhan unhappy was, Shen Wan Qiang stuck very closely to Wang Yibo, although Xiao Zhan knew that Shen Wan Qing and Wang Yibo were classmates, there was nothing wrong with having a close relationship, but did it have to be so close? Xiao Zhan did not know if he was too suspicious or Shen Wan Qing had ulterior motives, he kept feeling that Shen Wan Qing, towards Wang Yibo... had certain ideas!

This matter was really not Xiao Zhan being overly suspicious, there was evidence that Shen Wan Qing was interested in Wang Yibo, he could not be wrong.

From the matters of clothes, food, accommodation and travel, Xiao Zhan analysed this Shen fellow's feelings for cabbage Xiao.

Looking at clothes, originally Shen Wan Qing had an artistic youth style, a white shirt, black pants, a trench coat with a checkered scarf, in the winter wind looking lordly and arrogant. After moving in, all his clothes were the same as Wang Yibo's, Wang Yibo bought a baseball jacket, Shen Wan Qing would have the exact same jacket the next day, wearing and flaunting it. If Wang Yibo were to buy a pair of Dr. Martens, Shen Wan Qing would quickly buy a pair too, and show it to Wang Yibo.

People who did not know would have thought that Wang Yibo and Shen Wan Qing were wearing couple wear. You ask why Xiao Zhan would not just buy the same clothes as Wang Yibo? Very simple, being poor is the root of all evil, this hateful Shen Wan Qing also had money, the clothes on Wang Yibo would cost at least a few thousand dollars, easily ten thousand. All the items and clothes on Xiao Zhan were not even worth Wang Yibo's shoes, to always compare oneself against the other was not good, kids these days should not force themselves.

Now to look at food, Xiao Zhan was a year 2 student, Wang Yibo year 1, their class schedules were different, before they confirmed their relationship they would deliver food to each other, after confirming their relationship Xiao Zhan even when buying a sausage he would want Wang Yibo to accompany him, so they often waited for each other to finish their classes before eating together. Now with Shen Wan Qing around it was different, Shen Wan Qing and Wang Yibo were classmates, they saw each other more often than the roommate Xiao Zhan, Wang Yibo wanted to eat, Shen Wan Qing would follow, if Wang Yibo said that Xiao Zhan wanted to go to the Not Fat Cafeteria, Shen Wan Qing would even be unhappy.