𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹

"Bo Bo, Little Bo, Tushie Bo, I'll call you Tushie Bo ok, I know you like this name best, I heard you fell into the toilet when you were young, hahahaha Tushie Bo."

In the dark Xiao Zhan did not know if he was harassing Wang Yibo, looking at him lying there with no reaction, Xiao Zhan became aggravated and started singing loudly into Wang Yibo's ear.

"Wife, ah ha, you will never get the hurt, ah waiting for a thousand years, waiting ah ah ah-"

For some unfathomable reason, after chatting with Wang Li Xia that night, Xiao Zhan was full of fighting spirit, he felt that he had been too polite to Wang Yibo, after all Wang Yibo was younger than him, and actually wishing for someone to take care of him, to be concerned about him, obviously Xiao Zhan was the one to give Wang Yibo this loving and peaceful environment hahaha-

The sky flipped suddenly, Xiao Zhan feeling dizzy felt a weight on his body, turned out that Wang Yibo was pushing him down on the bed. In the dark he dazedly saw Wang Yibo's black as the night pupils, the heat in them was scouring, causing him to sober up for no reason, his hair straightening up in fear. After all if someone was screaming and yelling in your ears while you were sleeping, anyone would get angry, Wang Yibo must have been really pissed off this time, with a squeeze of his hand he squashed Wang Yibo's face to a goldfish.

"Xiao Zhan, are you looking to get fucked?"

– Wait, Junior, are you dreaming? I'll give you a chance to change your words, I'll pretend I didn't hear that, we'll restart.

"Ah, what did you say?"

"I said, are you looking to get fucked?

– Fine, you see, now the readers all know that even if there wasn't anything between us, there's going to be something between us.

-

Xiao Zhan was now in an awkward situation, having sobered up, even if he dug out his courage he did not dare to agree, but to disagree would make him look feeble, after consideration Xiao Zhan decided that silence was golden. He must have been poisoned by the alcohol to climb onto Wang Yibo's bed, time to escape...

Xiao Zhan wanted to leave as though nothing had happened, but was forcefully dragged back by Wang Yibo, he fearfully clasped his backside.

"Don't play punk I'm going to shout!"

"Shush, sleep."

Wang Yibo hugged the Xiao Zhan who stank of alcohol, his even exhalations hitting Xiao Zhan's neck, entering his flesh and blood. Xiao Zhan was dizzy in the dark, it was as though there was a balloon in his head, repeatedly expanding and bursting non-stop.

"What!"

Xiao Zhan was now in the state of extreme nervousness, a word from Wang Yibo would make him tense up immediately.

"You stink of alcohol, go wash up quickly."

"You're criticising me?!" Xiao Zhan was now acting like an unreasonable sassy girlfriend. "You're actually criticising me, I'll stink you to death!"

Xiao Zhan opened his mouth and exhaled all over Wang Yibo's face, Wang Yibo's eyes burned and teared up, he rudely squashed Xiao Zhan's cheeks into a goldfish again.

"Do you believe that I'll kiss you?"

"I don't believe!"

His courage bolstered by alcohol, Xiao Zhan stiffened his neck for barely second only to see Wang Yibo's lips descending. He was frightened into escaping, covering his lips, "I believe, I believe, Brother Yibo, I was wrong, I was wrong, I'll go shower now, I'll go now."

Xiao Zhan scurried off the bed and took a shower, sobering up, leaving Wang Yibo to lie on the bed full of the scent of Xiao Zhan. He was unable to fall asleep, feeling as though Xiao Zhan was still next to him, it was really– too smelly! Wang Yibo silently vowed to wash the entire set of bedclothes tomorrow.

11/11 this year happened to be a holiday, the two evidently single men could only stay in their room playing video games. – All these single men fighting each other, time to wake up, Comrades! We cannot continue in this manner! We are all in the same situation, why should we fight amongst each other? Why can't we fight against all the couples other there? Why is it that on 11/11 we can only be mocked and laughed at? Why should the restaurants only have discounts for couples?! Our brotherhood is higher than the sky, deeper than the sea, how could it be damaged by all you damn couples out there!

(T/N: 11/11 is also known as Singles' Day in China)

"Junior, let's go! We'll go hike Mt. Maple!"

"Don't try to avoid the consequences of losing 5 battles to me in a row," Wang Yibo, after spending so much time with Xiao Zhan, also had the occasional habit of cracking cold jokes. "Please display your responsibility of being a man."

"It's only a game, just for fun," Xiao Zhan sneakily pinched Wang Yibo's face. "Let's go, we'll go to Mt. Maple, spend a night there, and have kiln-baked chicken the next afternoon!"

Xiao Zhan ran to pack his bag, Wang Yibo laughed when he saw his enthusiasm.

"Did you plan this on the spot?"

"Of course not."

Although Xiao Zhan looked like an impulsive person, but this was not actually the case. When he was dating Chen Xuan Xuan, he had already planned and scheduled all trips for their 4 years in college, if not for breaking up at the start of the semester, he would also have planned their honeymoon trip.

"The journey would take 2 hours, students get 50% off, the leaves of the maple trees would turn red at the end of October, if we go now we should be able to catch the last bus, train our bodies, we can camp and BBQ at night, but you look a little too weak, if you were to be eaten by a wolf I would not be able to answer to your family, we would not be able to book a room now, but it's fine, there are many small motels there that cannot be found online, they'll be even cheaper, only their accommodations won't be as good, I don't know if you'll be able to accept it?"

"I'll just follow you."

Very good! Xiao Zhan liked it when Wang Yibo obeyed him like an idiot, easy to go out with, just like bringing a pet dog.