Chapter 2

After 2 hours, he finally arrived to his dads home. And he was right, after he sees it he already felt anger and rage. For him, this is the reason why his mom has to take care of him alone. Why she has to work 4 jobs a day, to sustain his needs. His mom never shows any complain at all. She just sacrifice herself for him. And his dad, living in his mansion with all the wealth and power he have. How ruthless!!

Young sire, your dad is waiting inside, come and follow me. Sound just nods and and follow the butler.

Welcome to Thailand son, hope the drive home wasn't that long and inconvenient to make you have that scowly face. His dads, sarcastic remarks.

Sound just smirks, " where is my room exactly? I want to rest, before talking to you.

for sure you have everything prepared right, otosan?" he said full of convection.

"Right, but we will have a good talk when you wake up, young lad!" his father, sending signals to the maids to bring him to his room. 

Satang just shrugged and follow the maids, thinking of some plans on how he would 

let his dad go crazy. But first thing, he wants to live alone and not in this mansion. Maybe some

condo units near the school that he would be attending would be better.

"Here is your room young sire, just call us if you need anything. Your bath has been prepared as well." the maids said.

Sound  just nod and gives a little "domo" and close the door. He just stares at the dark room and sigh.

"本当にこのクソなことに対する準備ができていない" {I'm really not ready for this shit!} he thought and proceeded to the bathroom to freshen up and go to bed after.