Chapter 5

Wins POV:

It has been a year since I was in Thailand, and now I'm here. I was waiting for my sister to come fetch me in the airport but she says she had an urgent matter to attend to the company, so she just send her driver instead. I was in hurry, when  I bump into someone. He said something in a different language, Japanese I think? I was about to say sorry but Earth, my sisters driver is already there. And the guy I bump into is already gone. When I was about to leave I saw something black that looks like a guitar peak pendant. It was a necklace and there's something written in it.

"If there's human abomination, its me

"S.S

Smirking as I thought, So there's another guy full of hatred than me huh. I put it on my pocket and dragged my luggage along with me. 

Sir" I'm sorry I was stuck in a traffic on my way here. That's okay Earth, how was Thailand when I wasn't here.? Everything is the same sir.! hmm.. really so the old woman is the same? still wicked? uhm, heheh I'm not seeing her around sir. really? maybe she died.. did my sister check on her? Earth just got silent.

 Don't get me wrong. I'm no devil or something, I jus hate cheaters. And that old woman, she is the definition  of it! I actually wished she vanished. She is not my mom, my mom died in a car accident and that old woman she is behind all of it. I knew, I just did.

Stopping myself from the thought, I just decided to sleep." Guitar strumming" I follow where it leads and there on a stage that silhouette so familiar, playing that sad song" beep!!!!!I woke up because of that. Sir, we are here. I opened that car door and went out, not saying anything due to my head aches and some weird feeling I cant really tell what.