Chapter 4

But despite all the judgement of the people around him. Its always his mom who is always there for him. Never leaving his side, even if he knows she was tired she never shows it in front of him. Even if she is hurting every time he heard people criticizing him for not having a father figure, she would only cry secretly. She always made sure, that he gets everything that a normal teenager would have growing up. His mom is his number one fan when it comes to music . She always cheers for him. But now she is gone, he is all alone.  

Because of all the frustration and emotion, Sound fall asleep with out knowing. He woke up, and its already dark outside. He stands up and just decide to arrange his things since he haven't done it yesterday. After organizing everything, Sound decided to go out and look for the butler who assisted him yesterday. He heard, Hiro was his name so he decided to call him silently.

"Hiro san?",. "young sire, how can I help you sire?"

"please just call me Sound, I want to get my guitar back please" the butler looks at him worriedly, but maybe because he saw his status, the butler just exhales and tell him to follow him.

"Sound, your dad. He is not a bad guy." Sound snorted and looks at the butler.

"Yeah, I guess, he might not be a bad person. One thing I know. He is bad father. No one could ever change that."  after picking up his guitar, he left with out looking back at the butler.

Hiro, felt sad. he understand how the young boy felt. But he knows the reason other wise. even so, he is not in the right place to come in between the father and son. He can only be there for them starting now.