Chapter 3

My head is about to explode, this must be a bad morning for me. Knock knock.... "young sire, your dad is waiting for you for breakfast", Sound sharply inhale and exhale, before saying he would follow in a minute.

In the dining table, 

" Here, that's all the documents that you needed for the new school you need to attend to. I expect you to be a good student Sound, stay away  from trouble and focus on your study. That's the only thing I need from you." his dad  looking so serious.

Sound took the envelope that his dad gave and just shrugged, " Whatever you say, I want a quite life, so staying away from trouble would not be a problem unless, someone's asking for it. I also want to live just near the school. Also, I've noticed that my guitar wasn't in my room. I need that"

His dad, looks at him seriously " I have them put it away" . Hearing it Sound was so angry" That guitar was mine, mom bought it for me its the only thing I have that would remind me of her cause you throw everything away! You do not have the right to decide for my things, most specially if its not coming from you! 

Shut up!, you do not have the right to raise your voice on me, I am still your father! his dad angrily yell! 

Sound was angry and hurt, he looks at the man in front of him " really? since when? and if you are. Maybe its time for you to act like one!" He stands up and went to his room.

Sound, was mad no, he is hurt. He misses his mom. People would judge him, by how he looks and the way he dresses. He likes to wear dark clothes, all black particularly he also has piercing's in his left ear. He doesn't talk a lot except to his mom, and to his band mates. When he walks around he always have his head phones, though sometimes its not even on, but just to avoid conversation he had it on his ears all the time. He has a natural resting face that doesn't show emotion except if his with his mom, and if his playing his guitar. He prefer, quite places. He doesn't want to go out in the morning. He only went out at night, on weekends that's if they will have a gig.

Although he is a very private person, he would always be in trouble. Not because, he is causing it but because he just cant stand bullying and all stupidity. But even so, he is the one who always ends being the bad one, all because people would say " he grows up with out a dad"