Chapter 8

Win POV:

I arrived at school, and saw my team. Yes, I'm on the basketball team. I'm also their team captain.
So this year,it would be our last year to win the game and pass the thrones to the next generation.
His team mates, waves at him and he did the same.
Meanwhile, Win noticed a car that just arrived and some boy, with a hoody covering his whole face comes out, one thing he noticed.
His all black outfit and the chains on his jeans.
Some rock star, Win smirks. Comes down is the older man that looks like a body guard.
He did not see the face of the stranger though, somehow he cant stop looking, he doesnt know but the stranger feels familiar.
Thats even wierder, Wins teammate  wakes him up on his trance.

He decided to just go, and before going in he turn his head one last time towards the stranger. The stranger side profile is now showing since he tilts his head, Win thought, the boys face is pretty and yeah, he does looks like a rock star. He even has an eyeliner on. Win smiles and proceeded on his way to the basketball locker.

Sound POV:

We just arrived on this school, Hiro is with me as he is going to tour me around. He told me that this school belongs to my grandfather and is now under my dads name, but many businessmen are handling the school to keep it running.
Hiro keeps explaining about the school and I was just listening following him around when i noticed that someone is staring at me.
I felt it, i searched for it but dont see anyone.
Weird, Hiro asked me something about a club that I want to join, I told him the music club maybe.

He looks at me with worried face,and said " your dad doesnt want you there Sound."
"Hiro san, he is not the one studying. Its me! Also.  I don't want anyone to know who I am."
I want to have a normal life in my last year of high school. I cant do that peacefully when everyone would know that Im the son of some Icons here in Thailand. I dont like attention in my daily life except when im on stage performing. Also, can you get me a cheaper car, or maybe a bike or a motorcycle. That stupid car he gave me is too much.!"  Hiro was just there smiling at me while he listens to my rant. 
" Alright, if thats what you want. After here lets go get you a new means of transportation."
I just nod at him, he then said that he has to go talk to someone and he ask me to just roam around to get familiar.

I was just walking and see if I can find a place that would serve as my sanctuary during my stay in this school.
When I was about to go to a corner, I bump into someone full force that i would fall into the ground and i just helplessly closing my eyes waiting for the impact but, some hands enveloped my waist and prevent that from happening.
So I open my eyes, and see a very grumpy and smugly looking person in front if me.
" Hey,  you okay buddy? Next time you have to watch where you're going." I did not respond instead I just looked at him and turn around since I noticed that his team mates is approaching.
"Hey! Any words?!!" "  He shouted
Bakeru!!" ( Snap back at him) with a last glare.