Chapter Nine:I Get Off

Enjoy c: ♥ P.s. for those of you who don't know, Andy dyed his hair (Picture in sidebar, I edited it a little) But don't worry, it's only temporary. Please don't leave comments how much you miss his black hair...thanks

-Ruthy's POV-

    I can't do this. I thought out loud. I felt a hand squeeze my shoulder gently. I looked up at Ashley's smiling face.

"Of course you can, Ruthy!" He said with a slight chuckle, "You'll be great! Besides, the guys are already here..." I felt my heart begin to race rapidly & the anxiety kick in. There's no way in fucking hell I can do this....the crowd is so....large. God, what if he doesn't like it? What if he leaves as soon as I walk on stage? My worried thoughts were interrupted by the stage manager announcing it was time.

-Andy's POV-

    I was ready to punch a baby in the throat.....not that I would or anything.....I considered hitting a nun with a book but I figured I would end up being the one on the ground in pain. Anyway, the guys drug me to this little hole in the wall called The Horror Factory. I refused to have any type of social activity with random strangers, but they insisted that I come & watch the main attraction. Plus, CC said he would shave my head if I didn't come...What choice did I have? I finally gave in after two long agonizing hours sitting in front of a crazy man armed with a hair buzzer. That jackass was serious...I'm just thankful my hair made it out alive.

    So now here we are, pushing & shoving our way up to the front center of the stage. It was a rather large crowd & it made me wonder who was so special. After a few minutes, all the lights went out & everyone began to cheer; including the guys. Shadows of what looked to be a trio danced wildly in the little light that was given as the figures walked on stage.

    Immediately, my first thought was, Oh great, some ridiculous boy band. .Well, I got the band part right. The three silhouettes were joined by a fourth. The only detail I could make out was it was short, wearing a dress, & had a guitar. Fog rolled on stage, adding an eerie feeling to the atmosphere.  Red lights flashed & the whole place cheered. I stood there, motionless & staring. On stage was Ruthy...my Ruthy.

    She looked nervous, but it quickly vanished when she saw me. Her bright red lips pulled into a small grin as she gripped the microphone. What came next was a complete shock to me. She began to sing...I'm not saying she couldn't sing but...her voice was almost...turning me on. What the fuck am I saying? Snap out of it, Andy & just fucking pay attention!

-Ruthy's POV-

    The moment I stepped on stage,  & greeted by a roaring crowd, all the nervousness rushed from the pit of my stomach, to the very tip of my throat. I swallowed hard & slowly approached the microphone. I scanned the crowd for a familiar face...his beautiful & familiar face.

    My gaze stopped in the front row, right at my feet. Andy looked up at me, smiling as wide as he could. For a brief moment, my nervousness disappeared & was replaced with...confidence. I returned his smile with a less intimidating one & gripped the microphone tight. Exhaling deeply, I gave everything I had.

 You don't know that I know

You watch me every night

& I just can't resist the urge

To stand here in the light

Your greedy eyes upon me

&  then I come undone

& I could close the curtain

But this is too much fun

I get off on you

Getting off on me

Give you what you want

But nothing is for free

It's a give-&-take

Kind of love we make

When your line is crossed

I get off!

I get off

So much left unspoken

Between the two of us

It's so much more exciting

To look when you can't touch

You could say I'm different

& maybe I'm a freak

But I know how to twist ya

To bring you to your knees

I get off on you

Getting off on me

Give you what you want

But nothing is for free

It's a give-&-take

Kind of love we make

When your line is crossed

I get off!

I get off

But you don't know

What you can't see

Is what I do for you

I do for me?

I get off on you

Getting off on me

I give you what you want

Yeaaaaaaah...

I get off on you

Getting off on me

Give you what you want

But nothing is for free

It's a give-&-take

Kind of love we make

When your line is crossed

I get off!

I get off

Yeah, I get off!

Yeah, I get off!

I get off

    I was defiantly out of my comfort zone with this song. When it was thankfully over, the boys & I bowed & hurried off stage. They high fived  each other as I was pulled away but a certain brown haired boy. (It looks brown in the pic XD) Instead of greeted by a kind "Hello." I was greeted by plush lips being pressed against mine. From all the kisses we exchanged the past few months, this one was different. I couldn't quite describe it, but it was...sweet, as if he actually meant this one.

He pulled away just barely enough so he could speak.

"Come home with me tonight." He said. Staring into his gorgeous blues, it didn't take me long to say yes. I'm pretty sure by now, you've come to the realization that this eventually led to us making love. Well, it did. Again, this time was different but I just couldn't figure out why or how. Until morning came...that's when it all made sense.

------------------------------------------------------

    I could feel skin beneath my fingertips as I stretched. It was soft & warm. A large grin danced across my lips as I opened my eyes which met the most gorgeous face in the world. Andy was still asleep with one of his arms snaked around my thin frame. I brushed the freshly dyed hair from his translucent pale face. He stirred a little from my touch so I just left him be. I reached for my cell phone on the nightstand next to the bed but grazed something else. It was a small, black, velvet box.