𝐎. prologue.

NASHEA MCKALLENbrooklyn, brooklyn heightsfriday; feb 04 20238:23 pm

NASHEA MCKALLEN
brooklyn, brooklyn heights
friday; feb 04 2023
8:23 pm.

NASHEA PULLED DOWN HER BLACK skirt inspecting her outfit for the party she was going to. the girl was wearing an all-black outfit; a black mini skirt along with a cropped sex symbol baby tee and her black rick owens.

soon her focus broke due to her phone ringing. nashea picked up her iphone 13, reading the contact name 'azari💕' before a small smile took over her face.

"hey girl, i'm outside." azari said as nashea turned off her bedroom light and rushed out of her front door to the parking lot.

"nah you look bad ass fuck nana." azari complimented as she looked at her best friend with a cheeky grin.

"thank you az, but look at you tho." nashea replied looking at azari. the girl was wearing a full black bodysuit, her black air force's, and multiple gold necklaces.

azari was a beautiful italian girl born and raised in brooklyn along with nashea. she had recently dyed her hair red which complimented her pretty doe brown eyes and cute button nose. people always called the girl bambi due to her big brown eyes, roundish face, pretty little nose, and her puffy cheeks.

azari never liked her brown eyes so she decided to wear green contacts, only people who knew her long enough or were close to the girl knew that she had brown eyes tho.

"where's ya phone?" nashea asked since she wanted to play some music.

"hear you go," she said handing the girl her phone knowing that she wanted to play music.

persian rugs by partynextdoor loudly playing through the car speakers as azari started driving to mhaddy's house for the party.

the girls entered the house as head pop by chii blasted through the house letting the whole block know that the bronx native was hosting as usual

"it smell like mad dirt." nashea complained putting her hand in front of her nose to block the light odor from where everyone was dancing.
"i swear people don't know how to wash 'em self." azari laughed as she lead the two to the black couch in a nearby corner where a few guys and girls sat.

"damn az, who's this." a young boy asked as his eyes raked over nashea's body.

"this my best friend, nana." azari spoke introducing her friend to the group.

"you fine ass hell, ma, come over here." the boy spoke, nashea examined his features, he had shoulder-length locs that were dyed blue, and the boy had a light brown complexion with warm undertones. he wore a simple white tee and grey basketball shorts paired with racer-blue jordan 3s.

he was cute but seemed too young for the girl so nashea simply just laughed at the boy's antics. "she don't want yo young ass, blu." a boy with a slightly nappy afro laughed. he had on flashy diamond grills and wore a black nike tech along with his concord jordan 11s.

the group laughed at the boy's remark as azari sat next to her boyfriend mhaddy, engaging in deep conversation.

"you can come sit ova here, mami." a light skin boy spoke up with a slight rasp to his voice. he had a hand tattoo that could be seen along with his large neck tattoo which looked amazing to nashea.

normally the girl would've cringed at the pet name since she didn't know who the boy was but the way it fell from his pretty pink plump lips sounded so good to nashea that she complied and sat down.

nashea looked at the boy's outfit, he was wearing a white shirt, a black moncler puffer, a pair of black amiri jeans, and belt, and his bred 2019 jordan 4s. his hair in freshly retwisted locs and a custom diamond cuban link with a 090 added on.

he was sexy ass hell to nashea.
and he thought the same of her.

"you smoke?" the young boy asked pulling out a pre-roll from behind his ear.

"yeah, i do kaykay." a girl who sat next to him responded with a smirk on her face.

"did it look like i was talkin' ta you?" he questioned sounding annoyed as he side-eyed the girl while sparking up the blunt that sat between his fingers.

"we was just talking before this smut came up here." the girl said rolling her eyes.

nashea cocked back her head confused on who she was referring to cause it couldn't be her.

"you finna get me mad tight right now, alopecia," he stated while passing the blunt to nashea as she lightly snickered at what he had just called her.

"my name aliyaah." she corrected as she awkwardly laughed, placing her hand on the boy's shoulder and resting her head on him.

"oh y'all go together?" nashea asked not wanting to intrude on someone's relationship.

"nah ion know this bitch." he sighed aggressively pushing the girl off of him.

"what's ya name?" nashea asked the boy as he watched her ghost the smoke she blew out.

"kevin but just call me kay." kay responded surprised that he even gave the girl his government name.

"you from here?" he asked since the girl's accent sounded different from most females in the bronx.

she shook her head no, "i'm from brooklyn." she stated.

"you tryna go somewhere else? it's mad loud over here," kay asked licking his bottom lip and looking at nashea with low red hooded eyes.

nashea put out the roach. nodding her head as kay stood up taking the girl's hand and leading them both to one of the bathrooms.

kay let nashea enter the bathroom first before locking the door behind him. watching how the girl's ass bounced with each step she took in the mini skirt she wore.

"so what'chu tryna do?" nashea asked pursing her lips as she leaned back against the counter.

kay walked up to her grabbing her hips in his hands and dipping his head down to her chin, leaving open-mouthed kisses down to her neck. "whatever you wanna do, ma." he mumbled marking the girl's neck with multiple hickeys intentionally.