𝓲. one

NASHEA MCKALLENthe bronx, sevsidefriday; feb 04 20233:54 am

NASHEA MCKALLEN
the bronx, sevside
friday; feb 04 2023
3:54 am.

"NOW YOU WANNA MAKE LOVE?" nashea asked annoyed at kay who sat on the couch bored from even listening to the girl rant.

"nashea shut the fuck up and sit down,"
he said rubbing his hands down his face before looking at the girl again.

"who the fuck are you talking to kevin?" nashea chuckled, controlling her anger enough not the hit the boy who sat in front of her.

"my fault, can we not argue tonight tho?"
kay suggested too tired to deal with the everyday arguments the two would deal with.

he pulled down the girl onto his lap, pulling her into his chest as he rubbed soothing circles on the small of her back. "you know i love you, right?" nashea said not even daring to look the boy in the eyes since whatever bullshit he would say his gaze would make up for.

"yea i know ma," he said with a sigh. kay was tired he knew he held somewhat feelings for nashea but not enough to commit like she wants him to.
nashea knew what she was getting herself into he had warned her after their first time together that they could never be a thing.

but somehow kay got a little attached. attached enough to always be out with multiple females but in the end come back to nashea. that was what always gave the young girl hope that maybe she could change kay. for him to actually love her and show her the affection a lover would.

"so why won't you tell me you love me? you act like we're together but fuck around with mad bitches then get mad at me for being around other guys." nashea complained, the same thing she would always ask the boy to get the same response.

"i already told you if you here lookin' for love then you've lost me," he whispered kissing the girl's neck trying to distract her from the topic.

"bro, do you not know how to hold a conversation?" she groaned shoving kay away from her in annoyance.

"i said what i needed to say. ain't shit else to talk about." kay huffed as he felt his erection slowly die down from how infuriating the whole topic was to him.

"you know what imma just let you be right now." she sighed in defeat getting off kay and getting her belongings.

she quickly slipped on her grey gallery dept flared sweatpants along with her skims white crop top and her military black jordan 4s.

"nashea" kay mumbled lowly not wanting to actually start begging for her to stay with him tonight. he was lonely and she was the only one who could make him feel wanted and comfortable especially when he had to sleep.

the boy was an insomniac but ever since he got to know nashea she had been the cure to his sleepless nights. but tonight seemed to be another where he wouldn't be getting much sleep.