𝓲𝓲. two

NASHEA MCKALLENthe bronx, river park towerfriday; feb 04 202311:23 am

NASHEA MCKALLEN
the bronx, river park tower
friday; feb 04 2023
11:23 am.

not proofread.

"IMANI WAKE UP." daniel said shaking nashea to wake up.

"it's mad early, fuck do you want?" she groaned scratching her head as she felt the satin bonnet over it.

"i gotta go to the block, you tryna slide?" he asked watching the girl get out of his bed.

"are my clothes dry?"

"nah i p——then i'm not going," she said cutting off the boy.

"just where are my clothes." daniel said kissing his teeth.

"i'm not going to the tz looking like a nigga, daniel," she explained walking into his bathroom and wetting the spare toothbrush he had given her.

"but we gon look like twins, mama." he joked leaning against the bathroom door frame.

"ain't nobody tryna look like you." nashea laughed spitting out the toothpaste and washing her face.

"i bet yo boyfriend wanna look like me tho," he said walking back to his room and sitting on the bed.

"you finna go now?" nashea questioned watching the boy scroll through his phone as he scratched his unkept hair.

"nah i gotta dip in two hours," he said putting his phone down and paying attention to her.

nashea didn't even feel like asking why he woke her up cause the reason was gonna be stupid anyway. "you should let me do your hair." she suggested standing between his legs as he sat manspreading.

"the products in the bottom cabinet," he said wrapping his arms around the girl's legs resting his head on her stomach.

nashea nodded her head, removing the arms from around her that rested on the small of her back before going back to the bathroom to get the hair products.

daniel sat on the floor in between nashea's legs as she parted the boy's hair with the rat tail comb. she was gonna give him his signature twist since that was what he had requested her to do.

"you gon go back?" daniel asked referring to kevin.

"ion know." she mumbled starting the fifth twist on the boy's hair.

daniel simply nodded, opening his drawer and taking out the necessities to roll up.
he carefully pulling out his black and green rick and morty customized rolling tray as nashea handed him his backwoods and weed grinder.

he opened up his backwoods taking one out and it pouring out the tobacco. then she began to lick the backwood before sitting it down. he put the grinded weed into the backwood before licking a bold stripe and rolling it up then licking it again to seal it closed.