Chapter Two: Fight Over Me??

No... no, get the fuck away from me!

I push Cartman away and back away. What am I supposed to say? I don't know, so I just glare at him. I slowly make my way over to Stan to help him.

"Ha ha ha ha haa haaa! I got him fi-irst! And you didn't Sta-an!" Cartman laughs. Stan yells through the duct tape as I sit him back up. I take the duct tape off and he cringes.

"Goddamnit Cartman! Get out of my room!" Stan whisper yells.

Cartman chuckles as he exits through the window.

Stan groans and I start untying him. "You ok?" I ask. He looks up at me and nods.

"You?"

I hesitate. "Yeah..." I say. I completely untie him and he puts his hand on my shoulder.

"You sure? Because I'm actually pretty pissed off." He says. I look him in the eyes.

That serious look tells me he is really mad at Cartman. I am too. That son of a bitch... in front of Stan, at that! Heartless basterd...

"I am too." I say quietly. "He's ruining my life even more..." I think outloud.

I eventually stand up. "I need to go home before Mom sees the note. If fatass actually put one there." I say. He stands up too.

"I'll walk you there." He offers. I grin and accept. We crawl out of the window and start walking. After thirty seconds, it starts snowing.

I hold my arms together to keep warm. I'm guessing Stan notices, because he takes his scarf off and puts it on me. I smile at him and look back forward. "Thanks..." I thank him quietly.

We're quiet the rest of the way there. We climb up and through my window.

"Bye, I'll see you tomorrow Stan." I say, walking over to my bed and crumbling up the note on it. I look over at Stan, who looks to be pretty upset. "Are you sure you're just mad?" I ask. He nods. He walks over to me and just suddenly hugs me.

"Just a bit... over-angered." He says. I hesitate to hug him back. "You wanna go kill Cartman with me?" He jokes.

I laugh a little. "With pleasure." I say. He laughs too. We stand there for a while.

Please don't walk in mom... please...

"I know you already know, so I'm not afraid to say it," He starts. I can already see where this is going. "But I need to ask; is it bad that I fell in love with my best friend in the world?" I sigh and feel myself blush.

"I wouldn't say so." I whisper honestly. He hugs me tighter.

"Does that mean anything?"

I think for a second. Does it? I'm not sure. "I don't know, yet." I say. We go back to just standing there without a word. After a minute or so, he pulls away, holds my shoulders, and looks me straight in the eyes.

"Can... can I..." He's gonna ask to kiss me and I'm gonna say yes only because Cartman did and it's no fair at all. His cheeks turn a little red. "Can I kiss you? Please?" I knew it.

I slowly nod. "It's only fair. Besides, Cartman is definitely not the last taste I want before I sleep." I joke. He laughs a bit. After a second, he comes in and kisses me. It's not one of those quick kisses that your mom would accept in front of her, it's the kind just short of making out.

After slightly less than twenty seconds, he pulls away and smiles. I feel myself blush and smile. Suddenly, I see his face turn a little green. I move to the side and grab my waste basket. I hand it to him just in time.