ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ.

ᴋᴀɴᴀɴᴇᴢᴜ
|ᴅᴇᴀʀ sʜɪɴᴏʙᴜ,|

𝙺𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚘'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟:

"𝚆𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝" Tanjiro said as he looked up at the sky. I looked down at Nezuko cuddled up on my lap, I was stroking my fingers through her hair. I looked up and noticed the boys looking at me. I tilted my head slightly before asking "𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝙽𝚎𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚘..?" Zenitsy was quick to answer my question "𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚎...!!" Tanjiro ignore Zenitsus comment and said "𝚠𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚞𝚗𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚏 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞." I blushed at the thought of carrying Nezuko but I had no clue why. '𝙸𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚞 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛...' I thought to myself before standing up picking up Nezuko in the process. "𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢" Inosuke started making a throwing up noise which made everyone turn their heads. "𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚞𝚙 𝙸𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚎? 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔?" Tanjiro said concerningly.

"𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚢. " Inosuke spoke before running away screaming "𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎" Tanjiro started laughing before turning to keep once again. "𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖, 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐." He said still laughing before running off after him. Zenitsu followed behind them both. So it was just me and Nezuko left alone until I returned with her.

𝙽𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟:

Kanao had started to walk back to where the boys had been staying for the past month or so. It wasn't much it consisted of four rooms, one for Inosuke, one for Zenitsu, one for Tanjiro and finally one for Nezuko however she always slept with her brother so her room was free. Once the girls had arrived at the house Tanjiro had told Kanao to put Nezuko in his room then she could either come back to hang with the boys or she could go into her soon to be room and unpack.

Kanao choose the second option and after putting Nezuko in Tanjiro she started heading to her own room. After an hour she had unpacked everything and made everything seem like home. Now she had to decide what to do. She proceeded to pull out her coin and flip it, her options were heads - hang out with the boys or tails - write a letter to shinobu. The coin had landed on tails so she placed the coin in her pocket again and walked over to a small desk she had in her room. She sat down, getting everything ready to write the letter once everything was done she began writing.

𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒐𝒃𝒖,

𝑰'𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏 𝒃𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑵𝒆𝒛𝒖𝒌𝒐 𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒘𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒆𝒕. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆.