ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ.

ᴋᴀɴᴀɴᴇᴢᴜ
|ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ?|

𝙽𝚘-𝚘𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟:

Kanao had woke up around 6am. She hadnt noticed the young demon yet as she was still processing waking up. Once she had sat up and adjusted to the new brightness, she heard quiet snores coming from beside her. Kanao quickly reacted by screaming as she didn't expect anyone to be asleep next to her. None of the boys had ran in to help as they were already out training. The only person who had responded to the scream was Nezuko.

Nezuko shot up looking around worried. Kanao was sat there staring at Nezuko after she realised it was only her. Kanao felt slightly embarrassed for screaming, "𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝙽𝚎𝚣- 𝚔𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚘.. 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚍.." Kanaos face went red from embarrassment as Nezuko just smiled at Kanao not the slightest bit of angry appeared on her.

"𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝙸 𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚍..? 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎.?" Kanao asked her face still red from embarrassment.

Kanao was useally the quiet girl who didn't know nor show much emotions other then the small smile here and there but being around Nezuko changed that, and she had no idea why.

Nezuko lifted her arms up and excited mumbling something behind her bamboo "𝚖𝚖𝚖𝚖𝚗𝚗𝚗! 𝙼𝚊𝚊𝚊𝚑!" Nezuko chuckled happily before launching herself onto Kanao embracing her in a hug. Kanao gave an awkward smile not really understanding what to do at this moment before she lightly tapped Nezukos back as a way to returned her hug.

"𝙸 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚜. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔." Kanao sighed before looking to the side thinking of what to say next."𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔?" She said.

ɴᴇᴢᴜᴋᴏ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

I nodded excitedly, I didn't really know if I could talk, I mean I hadn't in two years. But it was worth a shot.

Before I knew it I watched as Kanao tried to figure out how my muzzle was taken off. After a few seconds she figured it was tied from the back. She was going to take it off before she paused taking her hands away. I looked at her confused.

"𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚘 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚞𝚣𝚣𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎. 𝙽𝚘𝚠, 𝚖𝚢 𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚓𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝙸 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚜. 𝙾𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚓𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝙸 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗..? 𝙰𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚢. 𝙾𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛?" Kanao said while clearing her throat. I was sad she didn't take of my muzzle but I knew it was probably for the better. I nodded before getting up off her bed to go back to my own room. She hadn't upset me at all. In fact I completely understood where she was coming from. I had just returned to my room to grab my pen and book my brother had gifted me to communicate with other people.

ᴋᴀɴᴀᴏ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

I watched as Nezuko left my room I thought she was upset with me for not removing her muzzle until 5 minutes later when I was folding my letter to Shinobu up she returned. I turned to look at her as I was was attaching the paper to my crow. She handed me a book she was holding and opened it to a new page, it had writing on it which I only presumed it was Nezukos writing.

'I ძი ႶიႵ ოiႶძ wმႵiႶყ Ⴎ ႵჁმiႶ.'
('𝙄 𝙙𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣')

I smiled at the paper, Nezukos writing wasn't the best neither was it well Spelt but I wouldnt blame her I'm pretty sure itd be hard to write as a demon, don't they loose all their memories? I zoned out before snapping out of it and writing in the boom myself.

'𝑊𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙. 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎 𝑗𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑗𝑜𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑦 𝑡𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑠 𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒? 𝐴𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐶𝐻.'

I handed the book back to her before setting off my crow to go to the butterfly mansion while Nezuko wrote a reply. I turned around and was greeted with the book being held out to me. I took it and read it.

'ႽიzႸ I ႵჁႸ. ႼჁიოiაჹ. ქმႬჹႵ fიჁ ოჹ Ⴖიw? ႵႹჹႶ ႵმაႬ? ႵႹჹႶ ႵჁმiႶ :3'
('𝙎𝙤𝙯𝙮 𝙄 𝙩𝙧𝙮. 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚. 𝙅𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙬? 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙠? 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣? :3')

I held back a giggle as I read the note, I found it.. Cute? I mean that as friends of course. But I did find it cute the way she was spelling and writing things.

'𝑆𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦* 𝐽𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑡* 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑎𝑦 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑎 𝑗𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑦 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑡. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑠. 𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑒. 𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒'𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑎 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑒. 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ.'

I handed the book back before watching her begin to scribble in more words

ɪ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏɴ ɴᴇᴢᴜᴋᴏ ʜᴀs sᴄʀᴜғғʏ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀᴅ sᴘᴇʟʟɪɴɢ 🤧
873 ᴡᴏʀᴅsss?!