ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ.

ᴋᴀɴᴀɴᴇᴢᴜ
|ᴡᴇ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴀʀᴇ ɢɪʀʟs ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ|

𝙽𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟:

Nezuko read what Kanao had wrote before walking over to the closet to pick out something to wear. Once she had chose a haori/kinomo jacket. She picked it out holding it up to Kanao.

Kanao looked over to Nezuko "𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚘 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕. 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚗. 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞? 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎..?" Nezuko looked at her before jumping slightly on the spot. "𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚞𝚙 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗. 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗 𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕.. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚘𝚛𝚒 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚔𝚒𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚘 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢.. 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚗𝚎." Kanao half smiled.

"𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗." Kanao was about to leave the room before a hand had grabbed onto her. Nezuko gripped tightly on Kanao. Kanao stood there confused "𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐..?" She asked as she watched Nezuko grab the book and begin to write something in it.

'ႹჹსႼ?'
'𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙥?'

Nezuko handed the book to Kanao watching her read it. "𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝?" Kanao was still confused. Nezuko held up the kimono to which Kanao made an 'O' shape with her mouth.

𝙺𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚘'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟:

I didn't know what to do, Nezuko had asked me to help her get changed? We both are girls anyway.. So it wouldn't really matter would it? Plus it's only cause she probably hasn't changed in ages.. I shouldn't be making a big deal out of this...

I sighed "𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚔𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚘." I picked my coin out from my pocket looking at it. "𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙, 𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝." I mumbled before tossing it into the air. Both I and Nezuko watched it spin it the air before it landing in my palm. I looked at what it had landed on "𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜.." I took a long breath before taking the kimono and haori from Nezukos hands. "𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎." I said as I walked over to the bed.

𝙽𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟:

Nezuko stumbled over to the bed sitting down as Kanao began to take off Nezuko's clothes. She noticed a lot of dirt and old marks on her skin. "𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚑?" Kanao asked as she attempted to wipe of the mess. All Nezuko did was tilt her head to which Kanao sighed. "𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙸 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚑. 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚝𝚑𝚢. 𝙽𝚘 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚘𝚏𝚏." Kanao put Nezuko's Haori back on to cover her body before picking up the clean clothes from before. "𝙵𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚎" Kanao walked out of the room walking into a different room, quickly shutting the curtains stopping any light from entering the room. Once the light was blocked off Nezuko walked in looking at Kanao confused.

Kanao had filled the wooden tub with water before looking up at Nezuko "𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗?" Nezuko nodded as she shrunk her body "𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝙸 𝚐𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚊𝚙?" Nezuko nodded again before trying to get into the water before being stopped by Kanao. "𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐" Kanao mentally face palmed, she knew this was going to be a long day...

After about an hour, Nezuko was finally cleaned and in new clothes. "𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚝." Kanao sighed as she straightened Nezuko's new kimono out. "𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚔𝚒𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚘𝚛𝚒 𝚏𝚒𝚡𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜." Nezuko was half asleep, not really paying attention to Kanao.

Kanao sighed before picking nezuko up placing her onto her own bed. As she was tucking Nezuko in making sure she was safe from any light, her crow had appeared in her room squawking "𝚊 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚢𝚞𝚛𝚒 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚔𝚘𝚌𝚑𝚘, 𝚊 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚢𝚞𝚛𝚒 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚔𝚘𝚌𝚑𝚘" kanao held her arm out for the crow to land on as she took out the paper attached to the crows foot. She quietly thanked the crow after telling it to be more quieter next time. The crow squawked again before flying off. Kanao shook her head as she walked over to her desk to begin reading her letter.

ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇᴇᴇᴇᴇ, ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴏᴏɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ 🫡
727 ᴡᴏʀᴅs