#01 | FIRSTS CHAPTER

Seungmin woke up and blushed at feeling of someone hugging him from behind tightly. Someone's warmness that made his heart speed up the heartbeat.

But as he turned around, he felt more that disappointed.

Bang Christopher Chan was the reason why he felt so warm and comfortable when he woke up.

Of course, he loved his Hyung, but he wasn't the one Seungmin loved romantically. His heart only beat for Lee Minho, no one else.

Chan also woke up when he felt Seungmin moving. The older smiled and said, "Good morning, Minnie. How was your sleep?"

Seungmin forced a little smile, "Good, Hyungie. Thank you for being here for me."

"Of course, Minnie, any time you will have nightmare again, just come to me. Hyung will always protect you, cheer you up, give you his shoulder to cry or anything else you will need. I will be here." Chris hugged Seungmin tightly, again. He knew Seungmin had a big problems with falling asleep and non-stop had nightmares since he was trainee and it just continued.

He didn't know the reason, Seungmin didn't know either.

It was just happing.

"Let's eat some breakfast, shall we?"

Seungmin hummed in response, getting up from bed.

***

Other members waited for Seungmin to eat breakfast. They always ate together and had rule not to eat unless all of the members were sitting by the table.

As soon as Seungmin went into the kitchen, wearing only oversized babyblue tshirt and boxers, all eyes were on him.

He could have sworn on Chris's life that Minho was examining his milky thighs with hungry eyes...
Seungmin quickly snapped that though out of his mind and sat on his chair. Between Minho and Chan.

"Minnie!" Felix smiled widely when he saw his best friend, then approached him to give him big, warm, good morning hug, as he did with every member.

"Hi, Lixie!" Seungmin hugged him back. In fact, this puppy-like boy was three times more clingy to his members off camera than in front of it.

"Okey, okey, let's eat! I'm starving, dummies!" Minho shouted out of the blue, ending Seunglix's hug.

Felix rolled his eyes but got back to his chair and all of them started eating.

Did he got jealous.. of me..? Seungmin asked himself in mind. No, no way! He don't even just like me, where in hell would he be jealous of me? Stupid, stupid!

"Ya! Stupid puppy, why aren't you eating?" Minho nudged Seungmin.

"Oh, uh, I got lost in mind. Sorry."

Stupid puppy... Of course... He isn't even using my name anymore... Seungmin's humor suddenly disappeared, which almost everyone noticed. But no one took it seriously, so they just ignored it.

First chapter!
I'm excited jet a little bit scared...
What are y'all opinions on chapter?
- Author.