#10

⚠️ LITTLE SPICE BUT NO SMUT⚠️

Two cars parked in front of five star hotel were the boys will spend the night.

As they got inside big building and got card's to open their room hotel, Minho asked "So who wants to have room with who?" as he was the one having three cards.

"I want room with Innie!" Jisung quicky hugged maknae, who hugged him back with light blush.

"Are you okey with it, Innie?" Minho asked just in case. Jeongin nodded. "Okey so your room have number.. 143, and here's your card." Just as he give them the card, the boys disappeared. "So, um.. who's next? It's room 146-" Minho barely ended the sentence, but card, Changbin and HyunJin were already gone. "So I guess we're stuck together, Seungmin."

The younger just nodded, And he started going up the stairs. "Minnie, the elevator is here, also you don't even know the rooms number." Minho chuckled.

Seungmin blushed from embarrassment and walked towards the elevator.

***
MEANWHILE WITH JEONGSUNG...

Jisung didn't wasted any minute, and as the doors closed, he pinned Jeongin to the wall. "You really thought you can just fucking tease me all day and get away with it?" He asked in the deepest voice he could come up with.

But, what did he ment?

Well, today Jeongin was wearing really short shorts, this short that it was almost showing his butt. And knowing that JiSung had crush on him, he decided that it will be such a wonderful idea to "accidentally" show off his butt to JiSung all the time he could, and when they were in park, to sit on olders lap and discreetly rub against him.

(A/N: 😳Yang Jeongin...)

"I asked a question." JiSung's grip on his shoulders tightened. "Have you really thought you can get away with it?"

"Y-yes, I thought I-I c-can..."

"Do you still think so?"

"N-No..."

"So what should I do with such a naughty boy like you?"

Jeongin mumbled something and JiSung didn't catch that.

"Repeat your answer. What does a bad foxy like you deserve?"

"P-Punishment..."

"Good answer. Not go on bed and prepare yourself. That only prep you will receive, and you don't have so much time, so I recommend to be fast..." When JiSung ended his sentence, Jeongin was already on his way to their shared, king-sized bed.

***

When JiSung come back to room, he saw Jeongin on all fours, his ass facing him. Younger boy was fingering himself with three fingers, trying to prep himself as much as he could.

"J-Ji... Mmm~" Jeongin moaned olders name, unaware that he was in room, watching him. "J-JiSungie~..!"

"Yes, baby?" Jisung was now right behind him.

Jeongin gasped, shocked, looking at his Hyung.

"Moaning my name already?" Jisung smirked. "Is it first time when you do it thinking about me?"

"N-No.." I.N answer honestly.

"Now that's a good boy, not lying to his hyung. I think now you deserve treat more that punishment.. what do you think, foxy?"

"C-Can foxy g-get t-treat..?"

"He can. But tell me sweetheart, are you virgin?"

"Y-yes, b-but I don' want to be one anymore!"

"But baby, your virginity should be taken by someone you really love.." JiSung kissed maknae's forehead, his heart hurts by his own words.

"That's why you should take it right now." Not wanting to hear an answer, Jeongin pulled older into heated kiss.