#03

Quiet cries were heard from Kim Seungmin's room. Fortunately for the boy, the others had room this far away form his, that they didn't hear. Except for Lee Felix, who had his room the closest to Seungmin and was very light sleeper.

Felix got up from his bed, worried. The time was past 2am, so it made the situation even more interesting form him that it already was.

As the dancer opened doors from Seungmin's room, cries stopped. Seungmin sat on his bed, shocked to see Felix. "Lixie? What are you doing here, shouldn't you be sleeping now?"

"Same question goes to you, young man." Seungmin giggled at his serious voice tone. "Why are you crying?"

"It's nothing, really." Seungmin fake smiled.

Felix snorted at his answer and walked over to him, hovering over the boy. Seungmin slightly blushed from how close his best friend was to him.

"Lixie, what are you doing...?"

"Tell me or I'll make you regret your silence." Felix used his deep voice, which made Seungmin feel really tiny and powerless.

As Seungmin still wasn't answering, Felix decided to bring his plan to live. "You brought it on yourself." Felix began to tickle his friend mercilessly, making him laugh out loud.

"S-stop, L-Li-Lixie! Haha!"

"Then tell me!"

"O-Ok, I'll tell you, I'll tell you!"

Felix stopped, giving Seungmin few seconds to calm down his breath. "So?"

"Well.. um.. I think Minho-Hyung hates me, but.. Ifellinlovewithhimandithurts." Even though Seungmin said it as fast as he could, Felix managed to catch everything.

"You're in love with Minho-Hyung?!" Felix gasped loudly.

"Shut up!" Younger covered his Hyung's mouth.

"You're in love with Minho-Hyung?!" Felix whispered-screamed. Seungmin nodded.

"Yes, but please don't tell the others, exactly not Minho."

"Of course. Your secret is safe with me."

"Thank you, Felix. But.. do you also think Hyung hates me...?" Seungmin asked hopeless.

"This bitch? No way in hell, mate! His soooo whipped for ya!" Felix laughed.

"Whipped..? But!- He ignores me all the time, spends time with everyone but me, and always -and I mean always- calls me something like 'stupid pup' and never by some nickname!"

"That doesn't mean anything, Minnie. He's away around you, you just don't see the way he cares for you. Sure, it looks like he cares for others more, but the truth is that your the centre of his world, Seungmin. Trust me and try to notice." Felix hugged his best friend one last time and went out of the room.

Fun fact: chapter 6 contains SMUT (unfortunately not 2min)
— Author.