#20

If any of you will stay up all night waiting for an update, I'll discontinue the book even tho I love writing it. Everyone understands?

Also quick info: now there will be many skip times like; month later, well later, etc. to skip whole year. I'll inform about anything but if any of you is confused, just let me know.

—Week later—

HyunJin snuggle into ChangBin's chest more once he felt the older moving away. The boy whinned loudly when Changbin removed his hand.

"I'm just going to Bathtoom, sweety, I'll be right back." Seo assured him with a smile.

"Nu, Stay!" HyunJin grabbed his hand and tried to pull him closer, but since Changbin was stronger, he failed.

"Didn't know you were this kinky to have piss kink, baby." Changbin joked, laughing when HyunJin immediately let him go and hide himself in sheets.

***

"Lixie, wake up~" Chan shook his boyfriends shoulders.

"Wha(t)?" Felix looked at him with sleepy eyes. His cute face not matching his deep, morning voice.

"I want cuddles and kisses." Chan pouted trying to act cute. It made Felix laugh a little and hug the older.

"You're so clingy, Hyung." Lee giggled, kissing his boyfriend on lips. "It's so sad we can only be like this in private... I wish I could tell the whole world about my the best boyfriend ever!"

Chan sigh on his words.

"I know, sunshine. But you know I try to convince JYP to let us announce couples in band."

"This old fucker..." Felix rolled his eyes.

"Hey, no cursing! Or do you want to have punishment?" Chan raised his eyebrows up and down suggestively.

"Did you have to ruin out precious moment with your hornyness?" Felix got up from bed and walked out of the room.

"I was joking! Please, sunshine, come back! I want my cuddles!" Chan rushed after him.

***

"Baby, wake up! I want my cuddles and you have to carry me to bathroom." JiSung woke up Jeongin with kisses.

Jeongin groaned. "JiSung, It happed WEEK ago. I'm sure your ass don't hurt anymore!"

"Well it's not my fault that it still hurts!"

"Are you sure it's not just and excuse so I would carry you everywhere?" I.N raised eyebrow suspiciously.

"Of course not! I'm not like that."

Jeongin was right, but there's no way JiSung would admit it.

"You big baby..." Jeongin sigh, picking up his boyfriend.

***

"WAKE UP!"

Seungmin jumped on Minho, the older immediately woke up gasping for air. "Seungmin!"

"Sorry, I tried to wake you up gently but you just didn't and I had to do something!"

"But you didn't have to jump on me!"

"Yeah whatever." Seungmin rolled his eyes before hugging the older.