#09

Once they got to the car, Minho opened the back door (👀) and sat down with Seungmin in the back seat.

"Seungminnie, please, don't be scared, I'm here, yes? No one will hurt you I promise." Minho tried his best to calm the younger down and slowly it helped.

Once Seungmin calmed down (to the point when he wasn't crying and could somehow normally breathe) the movie was over. Changbin and HyunJin searched for them, and found them in a car.

"Oh man, I don't thought it was THAT bad. Should we call Chan or something?" Asked HyunJin, who also heard Minho saying he and Seungmin have to go out of the cinema.

"He told us that he wants us out of dorm for whole day and night, don't you remember? I think he would get mad if we'd call him." Changbin said. "Now, let's drive to restaurant. I'M HUNGRY!"

"YOU'RE ALWAYS HUNGRY!"

***

When two cars stopped right in front of restaurant, two boys immediately approached them.

"Hi Hyungs!" Innie waved to them.

"Where's Seungmin?" Han asked when he saw only three Olde boys.

"Sleeping. I will wake him up quickly, go and find table for us." Said Minho.

The others nodded and went inside the restaurant.

"Minnie, wake up~" Minho gently shook the boy, who still haven't wake up. How many times will he have to wake him up today? "Minnie~"

The older felt like he should get back to the cold act since we all know what happened when he let himself stop pretending (here I mean what happened on the way to cinema). But it just felt impossible to act all cold after he saw Seungmin crying so hard.

***
(TIME SKIP: on the way to the hotel, Minho's car)

"Okey, what should we sing?" Jeongin asked as he connected (👀) his phone to the car by bluetooth.

"Nothing and let me drive in peace...?" Minho suggested.

"Naah, I have and idea!" Jisung grabbed Jeongin's phone, searching for a song. "Kim Seungmin, sing!"

At first, Seungmin was confused, but after few seconds he immediately recognised the song.

Congratulations by Day6.

He started singing along with his favourite singers. The other three amazed by his voice.

"Congratulations,  넌 참 대단 해
Congratulations,어쩜 그 렇 게" He sang his favourite part of the song.

(A/N: SORRY FOR MISTAKES, I DON'T HAVE THE BEST RELATIONSHIP WITH KOREAN KEYBOARD)

He has such a mesmerizing voice... Amazing. My lovely Kim Seungmin is amazing...
Minho though.