We'll See

Loaks POV

Leaving home really sucks. I miss it so much already. Not that I don't like The Släranurai people I just don't think they have enough trees you know. Atleast they have some, I heard that there are clans with no trees. What would you even do all day?

Yesterday was interesting. I don't think my mom and the leaders wife like eachother very much. They keep giving eachother dirty looks. It's kinda funny to be honest just as long as we don't get kicked out.

The chief of this clan seems cool. Him and my dad seem to get on well. His kids are pretty cool. Well atleast one is. Maratu is a bit of a skxawng not gonna lie. And Tsyal, she's nice but she was being a little weird around Neteyam yesterday. I don't know. I'm glad that they had someone Tuks Age for her to play with. Ralu I think his name was. And then there was (y/n). I definitely like her the most. She's really kind. She defended me, a stranger she just met, from her own brother and mother.

She looks absolutely amazing. I mean I've never seen anyone with skin and hair like hers before. Yesterday when we were going back to where we were sleeping, I overheard Tsyal and (y/n) talking as they left. Tsyal called her ghost face and (y/n) just went really quiet and left. I felt really bad. I wonder if she gets bullied for her skin a lot? Well to hell with that.
I think she's quite pretty.

I'm excited for today. Dad said that Ak'tari told him his kids would show us there ways today. I have a feeling this will go really good or really bad. We'll see.