**✿❀ suspicious❀✿**

I noticed a knife strapped to the thigh of one of the girls from the group

I noticed a knife strapped to the thigh of one of the girls from the group. She made her way upstairs, flanked by a couple of guards. What on earth could she be planning? I watched with a growing sense of unease. Meanwhile, Enzo was directing the other girl, instructing her to come with him. They headed towards the bar, and I turned my gaze away, trying to blend into the crowd to avoid looking suspicious.

I couldn't help but overhear their conversation. "Did Aria get the guy?" Enzo asked the girl beside him.

"Yeah, she took him upstairs. She said he's already tied up to a chair; she's just waiting for you to give her instructions," the girl replied.

"Okay, I'll send Miles up to start questioning him. He messed with the wrong people. See you at the house," Enzo said, his voice low and serious.

"Alright, bye, Enzo," the girl said before they both headed off in different directions.

The mention of "wrong people" and questioning made my stomach churn. I needed to figure out what was going on before things took a turn for the worse. Just as I was trying to process the unsettling information, I spotted Enzo walking towards me.

What does he want? Did he notice I was eavesdropping? My heart raced as I tried to come up with a plausible excuse or a way to deflect his attention.

I spotted Georgia standing near the bar, her curiosity evident as she tried to blend in. It was clear she had been eavesdropping on Alessandra and me. I approached her, a smirk playing at the corners of my mouth.

"Did you really think I couldn't notice you eavesdropping on Alessandra and me?" I said, making sure my voice carried just enough for her to hear.

Her face betrayed surprise as she turned to me. "Hey, little miss eavesdropper" I said, my tone casual but laced with an edge.

Georgia's expression hardened. "Why are you calling me an eavesdropper?" she demanded, playing dumb.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about," I said, leaning in closer, my voice dropping to a dangerous whisper. "Now, let's make a deal. You don't tell anyone about what you overheard, and you'll stay safe. Got it?"