**✿❀ he needs a date ❀✿**

This morning I was woken up with the fact that I need to find a date for this ball that my father is hosting for him turning down his position as leader to me

This morning I was woken up with the fact that I need to find a date for this ball that my father is hosting for him turning down his position as leader to me. So I didn't go to school today wondering about how I am going to find a date for a ball that's tomorrow. I mean it's not like I can take one of the girls I have slept with they are not part of any mafia, if they were I would have known.

"Hey Enzo did you find a date yet ", I hear Beck say behind me as he enters my room.
Him and I are the only ones in the house since everyone else is at school or dealing with things for the ball tomorrow. "No not yet ", I answer him. "Well good because I think I might have found someone for you, but you won't like the Idea of taking 𝐡𝐞𝐫 to the ball", he said . " why would you say that, who is it ", " It's Georgia , your enemy Georgia ". " No". "Why not , "." I hate her and she might not even be part of a mafia"." yeah but what choice do you have you don't have any one else to take and also you might find out what she meant by she was going to find out what we do "."Ok ok fine I'll take her there I'm only going this to keep the fact that we are in the mafia a secret "

*at school*

I walked to English since today was the day I had the same schedule as her. I walked into class and the first thing I heard was "How great of you to bless us with your Presence Mr Romano". " I was never at school to begin with , I'm just here to talk to Georgia " I told the teacher." Ok Georgia you can go " . I walked out side with her following me.

" ok so what is this about " ,she asked me." ok so I have this important family ball tonight and I need a date so could you go with me"?,I asked her. " No I have something to do tonight so I'll be busy"." Just cancel it's probably not that important"."my final answer is no , I'm going back to class" " I'll pay you and I'll do anything you want me to do for a day". "Make that a week and it's a deal"." Ok then a week ". " ok"

" ok now go back to the dark place you came from,did you even shower you smell like shit. " , she said. " fuck you bitch ", I said while leaving. Well that wasn' so hard now was it so now that I have a date to the ball everything for me to do is done I'll look at the venue tonight if I can but it's not a must.

*The day of the ball*

I was at Haitti's house, getting ready for the ball. Our dates had decided to pick us up, so we wouldn't have to worry about driving. That was the fun part—the other fun part was watching Haitti and Miles act like they don't secretly love each other.