**✿❀ 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 ❀✿**

*The Next Morning*

*The Next Morning*

I woke up feeling a bit better than I did yesterday. Maybe it was because today was the day I'd finally be applying for a modeling gig. Just the thought of it was enough to lift my spirits, and I hoped the excitement would carry me through the entire week. Still, a nervous knot was forming in my stomach. What if I don't get cast? What if I mess up somehow? And to top it off, I hadn't even picked out an outfit yet. Panic was starting to set in. Maybe Gia could help—she always had a knack for fashion, and her outfits were always on point. I decided to head to her room for some advice.

"Hey, Gia, could you help me with something?" I asked, trying to keep the anxiety out of my voice.

"Yeah, sure! What's up?" she replied, looking up from her phone.

"I need help picking out my outfit for this afternoon," I confessed. "I want to make a good impression, but I'm so nervous I can't even think straight."

"No problem! Let's go check out your closet, and I'll help you figure something out," she said with a reassuring smile.

As we walked to my room, Gia asked, "Do you have a style in mind? Something specific you want to go for?"

"I was thinking maybe something that looks good with a skirt," I said, rifling through my wardrobe.

"Hmm," Gia mused, her eyes scanning the clothes hanging in my closet. "How about this pink two-piece set paired with a white turtleneck? It's a perfect balance for a modeling audition."

I looked at the outfit she suggested and nodded. "Yeah, that looks great. Thanks, Gia! I'll go put it on and do my makeup."