Episode 3 - The Crowned Prince

The Capital of the Crusz Empire has always been fairly peaceful. Sure there were crimes here and there but the presence of Adjudicators in the knights had always lowered the crime rate. The Capital was famous for its lavish housing, amazing cityscapes and beautiful and grand sceneries.

The East was ruled over by The Golden Tiger or House Ramirez, The Grand Duchy closest to the Imperial Family and is responsible for single handedly managing up most of the Empire's trade and is also one of the key political advisors of the Empire.

The North was ruled over by the Silver Wolf or House Azarolla, The Duchy that guards the Empire from the Northern Outlands that contains beasts and demons. They act as the sword that drives the nation by producing the most outstanding swordsmen and swordswomen in the Empire.

The South is presided over by the strongest March of the Empire, House Caruso, The Blue Eagle. They hold connections and trade with the foreign country of Areem, The States Coalition. They also boast the largest production of jewelry and the largest mining operation of gemstones in the Empire.

If the three regions had something that held them special, the West was no laughing matter.

Ruled over by The Bronze Ox or the Ducal House Bay. It's also dubbed as the Empire's Wall.

Its borders lay directly connected to the opposing Kingdom of Delha. Thus this region has been in a constant state of war. Endless bloodshed happens every second and while the other four regions live in bliss, a second of ignorance in this hellscape will be your last.

Duke Bay had managed to keep this war against the Kingdom locked to his region for years and has been home to the most trained Adjudicators in the Empire.

The West had been bathed in blood for more than a dozen years now ever since the Delha Kingdom made its move against the people of Crusz.

In the midst of this battle a camp of the Kingdom's soldiers stood alive and well within the Empire's borders. Tents were strewn about and a large campfire directly at its center. Soldiers huddled and gathered up, making strategies for the next day, or telling stories to pass the time.

A group of the Kingdom's knights rounded around a small fire by the edges of the camp. They were supposed to be guarding the perimeter but instead they decided to slack off and take a break.

"Hey new kid!" One of the older men called to a young boy. "You wanna come listen to some old men's rambling?"

The boy knight shrugged and sat down on a log as he and the four other knights around him tended to the crackling flame. "What's this about?" The boy asked.

"Ever heard of the tale of the Red Prince?" The old man snickered. "They say that on the battlefield, somewhere along this large ass borderline, a sixteen year old kid is fighting."

"Huh?" The boy knight laughed, after all, he himself had to be 17 before he was even thought of as capable enough in joining his country's army. "Is the Empire really that desperate for soldiers?" The kid cackled but the veteran men around him shook their heads.

"You best not underestimate him, boy." One of the men warned. "He has killed far more soldiers than all of us here combined."

The young knight closed his lips.

"He was nicknamed the Red Prince by our knights because his hair was a deep red in color, add to that the fact that he's always showering in blood." The older soldier explained. "And you know where the Prince part came from?"

"Where?"

"He's the Crown Prince of the Empire and he's here for revenge!" The playful knight smiled as he jumpscared the young knight.