Prompt 3: Truth Or Dare

Note: Ladynoir are dating. Not reveal identities yet. Have fun reading😙!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Catnoir was waiting for Ladybug on a rooftop for their date. He loves his lady so much he can't wait to spend time with her. He remember the day she confessed she loves him as well and he was over the moon, they would kiss each other good night every patrol (on the cheeks that is), after defeated a villain they gone eating ice cream at Andre's and play cards which she always wins.

Cat heard a thud behind him, he turns around to see his lady standing in front of him smiling with her hand holding something behind her back.

"Hey Kitty sorry I'm late!" Ladybug said as Cat noir takes her hand kiss the back of it. "Its alright M'lady, I didn't wait long so what do you plan for our date." Cat said look up. "Well I was thinking of going to the movie but they don't got any good ones, and Andre closed so soon today soo...."

Ladybug pulls out a picnic basket in front of him "....let's have a picnic on the rooftop."

"Ok let me help you!" Catnoir saw she prepared a lot of food. There were cakes; macarons; chocolate; some juice and CROISSANTS, the pastries all from the Dupain Chengs's his favorite bakery. After that they sat down eating pastries and chatting while watching the view.

"Hey! Wanna play Truth or Dare?" Catnoir said eats a croissant.

"Ok, you go first, truth or dare?"

"Truth!" Catnoir said then eats another croissant.

"Do you sing when you take a shower?"

"Sometimes, your next truth or dare?"

"Dare I'm not afraid of a little dare." Ladybug said confidencely.

Chat smirked "Give me a kiss!".

Ladybug blushed a little "Okay!". She grabs his bell and kiss him on the lips He felt like he in cat heaven.

She pulls away blushed "Your turn, truth or dare?".

"Dare!".

"Stand up and said 'I love Ladybug in the entire world and I will give her lots of kisses' out loud." She dares, smirking.

Cat surprised but he finished his macaron then stands up and yell: "I LOVE LADYBUG IN THE ENTIRE WORLD AND I WILL GIVE HER LOTS OF KISSES!!!!" Ladybug giggled.

"Okay your turn Bugaboo truth or dare?" He sits down.

"Truth!" Ladybug drinks her juice.
"Who do love before?"

Ladybug almost choke on her juice, stared at him "Huh!".

"You don't have to answer if you uncomfortable, I can change the question." Cat said quickly holding his hands up.

"No you deserve to know.".Ladybug said after awhile thinking.

"Is A-adrien. Adrien Agreste!" she replied shyly, looks down on her juice.

'Ladybug was in love with Adrien Agreste, Ladybug was in love with Adrien Agreste and I'm Adrien Agreste that means: Ladybug was in love with me before!'Cat thoughts in his head suddenly blushed.

"It was the past, I was in love with him but he said in love with another girl so I move on." Ladybug explain while Cat still in his thoughts.

'She said I said I'm in love with another girl which is her to her, but who did he said that to?'. Then he remembered the conversation with Marinette in his car after Manon got Akumatized again : "I'm not good with jokes. The girl I'm in love with doesn't like them either."

'No! No! It can't be her! I saw her with Ladybug when she was Multimouse but they do have the same hair color, hair style,and those bluebells eyes and the co-.'

"Catnoir!" Ladybug calls him out of his thoughts "You're not jealous are you, I said it was in the past you got nothing to worried about an- are you blushing? She asked, worried.

"Ahh no it just the juice makes my face red and I'm not jealous at all!". He said quickly stuffing himself with lots of croissants in his mouth.

"Okay then, is getting late my parents will get worried let's warp up for today!" Ladybug said, they both clean up then ladybug hugs Cat then kiss him on the cheek.

"Goodnight Kitty!" she stands up grab the basket and jump to  the next rooftop.

"Bye!" Catnoir said hold his hand to his cheek where she kissed then grab his staff then go home.

He needs to have a talk with Plagg.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like the story.
Byeeee!!!!!