Prompt 28: You Still Have Me

Note: Have fun reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"M'lady are you okay?" Cat Noir saw his lady on a rooftop crying he came to her right away.

"Oh Catnoir if I were careful and not taking risks the miraculouses would still be here." Ladybug sitting with her knees close to her chest crying with her partner Catnoir sitting next to her.

"If I knew it was Felix I would never gave him the Miraculous of the Dog and Monarch wouldn't have the miraculouses! I'm a terrible guardian!" Catnoir patted her back as he listening.

"Ladybug, we were under the akuma power and you're a amazing guardian." He comforted her.

"But I lost the miraculouses and the kwamis. Every time when I got into my room I would saw the kwamis laughing and playing with my stuff, but now is so quiet." Catnoir brush her tears away. She looks at him as he smiled warmly at her.

"I'm sorry for everything Catnoir! I should have listen to you!" She sniffed more tears comes out of her eyes.

"Hey is okay. Don't cry we will get the miraculouses back and kick Monarch butt together. You still have me and we will make sure it never happens again together, I will always be by your side. Always!" He brings her in for a hug as she still crying on his shoulder.

She felt emotional and hug him tightly.

"Thank you Kitty!" She thanked him as she stopped crying.

"Anytime Bug" He kissed her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if the story short, I just had a bad day.
Hope you like the story!
Byeeeee!!!