Chapter 20

•–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––•
"You passed your audition at JYP."

"Wait what?" [M/N] looked at Mary with shock.
•–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––•

He couldn't believe that this was true. He had auditioned for 3 other companies. SM, Pledis and Hybe and was never contacted meaning he got rejected. So with the news that he had passed his JYP audition he was ecstatic and shocked. When you're rejected three out of four times surely you would lose a little hope right?

"Are you for real? Did I actually pass?"

"Yes." [M/N] sighs in relief

"Okay, can you give me a second please?"

"Sure." [M/N] lowers his phone from his ear and looks at Mary.

"Who is it?"

"Choi Eun-Young."

"Who is she?"

"She works at JYP.."

"Really? What did she say?"

"I passed my audition.." He said with a huge smile plastered across his face.

"Oh my god! Are you for real?!" [M/N] nods with excitement. "Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!" Mary said as she pulled him into a tight hug. She's very happy for him as she knows how hard hes been working for this and it finally paid off.

After a moment [M/N] pulled out of the hug and brought his phone back to his ear.

"Sorry about that."

"It's alright!..."

They continued with their conversation with Eun-Young informing him that he has till friday next week to gather his things and move to Seoul. He was sad he couldn't stay with his family while he trained but is happy he can finally pursue his dream.

•–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––•
Now that the first half of story is officially over, shall we do a Q&A? You can ask me anything and everything! I'm sure some of you are curious about things lol

2 updates in one week?! Hello?!!!