Trouble

Jett, Lars, and the AMA guys had discussed everything, and they decided that Jett was allowed to race. He opened his phone and saw he had 1094 Instagram posts he was tagged in. They were all of him beating up Colt.

 They were all of him beating up Colt

@jettson18: sometimes she loves me. sometimes she wants to strangle me 🤷‍♂️

Liked by kayleesexton, christiancraig and 114k others

user7889: jett whyd you fuck up colt 😂

jettson18: user7889 he deserved it

user7889: jettson18 what'd he do

jettson18: bad stuff

user6983: they're posting together again?

kayleesexton: @user6983 shocking

"You're seriously posting right now?" Chase said to Jett with a laugh. "The people need to know I'm an unbothered king." Chase laughed a little more. Jett picked up his boots, and started buckling them. He looked up, to see Kaylee walking towards him. "I cannot with you." Jett looked up with a nervous smile. "Be so for real right now. You are not posting pictures with me while you just kicked the shit out of your teammate." She said trying not to laugh. "Like I told him, the people need to know I'm an unbothered king." She laughed as she went to go find Paige again while Jett grabbed the rest of his stuff and rode to the track for the heat race. He won his heat, and then the main event came. Colt wasn't racing, so Jett didn't have to worry about him. He rode over to the track and got his gate next to Chase. Chase holeshot, and Jett was never able to catch up to him. So Chase won, Jett got 2nd and Adam got 3rd. Kaylee went over to the podium and gave here brother a hug before she went to Jett. He put some dirt off of his goggles into her hair, and she slapped him. "Girl be so for real right now that's abuse." 

"Quiet coyote." She said wiping the dirt out of her hair. He got off of his bike and went up to the podium. Jason Thomas asked him the normal podium questions, but then he asked a different question. "So Jett do you have anything to say about your ordeal with teammate Colt Nichols?"

Jett thought for a second before replying. "Yeah JT I do. What Colt did is not something I tolerate, and if I do not regret anything I did, hell I would do it 10 more times. Now I'm not getting into anything because that may or may not be an open investigation right now but I'm just saying that I feel like my actions are justifiable. But for now, I'm gonna go back to Florida, hit some golf balls, and see yall at Anaheim 2." Jett did a hang loose and went off the podium. He went with Chase and Lars back to the semi in the golf cart, and went straight inside and took off his gear. He wanted to leave right away but he decided to stay and hang out with the fans. He took pictures and signed autographs for everyone before at around 11 pm he went back to the hotel. After he showered, he lay in bed and grabbed his phone seeing a text.

K🥵❤: what hotel room you in

Jett: 213 you coming here

K🥵❤: yeah chase and his girlfriend are in here and they're being all nasty

Jett: ok lmao

About 3 minutes later he heard a knock on the door and he went to open it. She came in and they sat on the bed together. "Was Chase and his girlfriend, like getting in to it?"

"Not yet but I told him that I was coming here and he asked if I was sleeping here. So now they probably are."

"That's gross."

She nodded and the room fell into a comfortable silence.

"So what now?" Jett said breaking the silence. She shrugged. "I say we just forget that any of this ever happened." Jett grabbed her legs and pulled her closer, and putting his face right up to hers. "I agree." He whispered against her lips before she connected them. After a few moments, they did unfortunately need to breathe, so he pulled away and smiled at her, before he wrapped his arm around her middle, and pulled the two to lay down on the bed. He pulled her close, and that is how they fell asleep.