Ep. 5

《 POV Ametrine (Gou) 》

"Hikaru Kamiki. You're dead meat today. My team and chief will capture you. Then, your fans would hate you."

"Oh, you must be thinking your so-called non-popular team would capture me that will not. Don't look down on money, power and connections. Gou. I'll bury you in a fine place and will come to see your dead body if got time."

He was still smiling.

So, this is how I die? Pretty pathetic. If our parents didn't leave us... what do you think would our life be? Hana.

I looked around me lying dead on the ground.

Hana smiled, "I hope in our next life... we'll have mother and father. I want to be Father's favorite and live a happy life with a family and Brother Gou."

Huh? Really? Then, I'll be mom's favorite.

What about our siblings?

"I haven't thought of it yet, tee hee." Hana grinned again. This is how she always look when she's doing her job as an Idol.

Idol...? Ai...

"It was fun killing you." Hikaru smiled last time before crushing my head with his feet.
That was a disgrace.

Ahh... Hana. I'm sorry I couldn't complete our revenge. Even, after this everything, I just couldn't do anything.

"I told you to not look after that person. I wanted you to have a happy life not crappy. I still, love you though. Brother."

Hana...?

.

.

I opened my eyes and looked around. I saw a girl's face. That girl had blue-purplish hair color. gradient-colored eyes from purple to pink and a six-pointed star in each of her eyes.

 gradient-colored eyes from purple to pink and a six-pointed star in each of her eyes

Beside me, there was a baby boy. He had blonde hair and blue Aquamarine eyes and six-pointed star in his right eye.

Beside him, there was a baby girl

Beside him, there was a baby girl. She had blonde hair and red ruby eyes, her left eye is having the same six star.

Where am I? The other thing is

This baby boy and baby girl look a lot like that person. "Hikaru Kamiki".

"Ahh! My this baby is so cute! I'll name him... Hm, right! Ametrine!" That girl with gradient-colored eyes smiled.

Ametrine? Wait... my body? It seem to be a baby's body. Baby's?!

"Goo-Gaa!"

"Aww! Ametrine spoke something!" Gradient-colored eyes girl smiled and lift me up.

.

.

So, looking at this situation. I have come to this conclusion. That, I have reincarnated as this little baby boy.

This girl is now my mother. Or in short an Idol. Ai.

My sister's favorite Idol was Ai. That's why she became an Idol under Strawberry Production.

_________________________________________

《 To Be Continued 》

Don't forget to Vote and Comment <3 Tee hee ;)