Ep. 16

《 POV Ametrine (Gou) 》

"That was just the usual Onii-Chan." Ruby continued, "But, Amie-Chan's acting was quite better here. He was not his usual self."

"Wow, you both are amazing! I got Shivers!" The Main actress said.

"Oh, really?" I said sounded like was asking.

"That's good, I guess." Aqua completed my sentence.

"It's no good." Kana said, looking down. I guess... she's just sad. Because of her acting? Perhaps.

"Director, a retake please."

"Hm? Uh, we didn't have any problems though. " Director, simply said.

"THERE IS A BIG PROBLEM!!! The way Kana acted just now...! I did so much worse than them! No!! One more time!! Please!!" Kana continued, "I'll do better next time!! One more time! Please!!!"

.

.

Kana started sobbing, while Aqua and I were at director's side. He asked us some questions and explained us about acting.

To survive in entertainment industry, you must have good communication skills. And, good acting.

Thinking about this... I don't think I'm gonna be a good actor. Kana is far more better than us.

So, either Ai.

I don't plan on becoming an actor nor Idol. Same goes with Aqua.

And that is how,

I stepped my foot into this world.

Our encounter today,

Will carry a lot of significance in a few years.

And so, 2 years passed by.

Ai is now 20.

The year the story takes a flight.

.

.

The movie that Aqua and I took a part in went pretty popular. However, in the end, Ai stole the spotlight. Poor protagonist.

I'm not entirely sure, if that was the main reason why, but her job offers also increased significantly.

In other words,

She's the current rising idol with incredible sales.

Ai is almost 20.

And we're living peacefully without having been exposed to the public. And, my secret of being reincarnated as well.

Now this is completely off topic, but...

My body... hasn't been found.

I'm afraid... if it's because of "him".

God knows, what he might have done to my body.

_________________________________________

《 To Be Continued 》

Hey, guys. If you're reading this fanfiction. Then KINDLY plz do not forget to VOTE this fanfiction ಠ⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಠ

Thanks you <333