Ep. 17

《 POV Ametrine (Gou) 》

He "Aww! You guys look so cute, as always!! You're just too cute!!"

(This looks really messed up TT)

I'm in the middle wearing the same uniform as Aqua. And, remember? I have two type of different star eyes. And, my eye color is Yellow.

Maybe, that's the reason why Ai named me Ametrine because of my purplish hair and yellow eyes. A gemstone known as Ametrine.

"Mama's cuter overall though." Ai said with a smile.

Just when, Aqua roasted her, "Why are you competing?"

We entered preschool.

.

.

《 POV Aquamarine (Gorou) 》

"By the way what did you do in your previous life? Actually, how old are you really?" I asked Ruby.

"Well, um...." Ruby paused as she thought of something and then eventually replied, "I... I'm a mature woman her age, tactless little brat!" Ruby smiled dumbly.

Ruby continued, "Who cares about my past life anyway?!" She added, "Quit prying!"

"Well.... " I continued, "... You've got a point." I completed my sentence.

"What are you guys talking about?" Amie said suddenly, making Ruby and I jump in fear.

"Uh.... Oh. Amie. It's nothing. We were just talking." I replied.

"Talking what?" Amie asked in suspicious way. "Hehe, It's really nothing, Amie. Ask Ruby if you don't believe."

"Ehhh??? I mean.... We're truly talking about nothing!" Ruby exclaimed.

"Well.... Forget it." Amie let go of the topic.

Amie is our older brother. He is 1 years older than us. Well, thinking about my past life is depressing.

That's how much I like the life I have now.

Compared with the hectic days at work, going to preschool is easy.

You can just eat, sleep, read books, whatever.

... Still, the way Ruby and Amie goes all-out on the playground is pretty amazing...

In midst of that...

"All right, children!" Teacher continued, "It's rehearsal time."

"Your parents are going to come and watch you dance!" Teacher exclaimed, in happiness.

"Practice really hard, okay?!" Teacher added.

All of a sudden...

Ruby left the class by saying, "I won't do it! I won't!"

"Why'd you run?" I asked Ruby.

Ruby was squatting down leaning against the tree. "I'm a lousy dancer." She continued, "I mean I've never done it."

I "Huh?" Before continuing, "What, did you just play inside all the time?" I sighed, "Kids these days..." I added.

"Well... Yeah, pretty much. I tried a few times, but I couldn't do it." Ruby said, as she didn't turn around for me.

"I really can't see myself exercising." Ruby said.

"I don't know what things were like before but... " I continued, "... You sure you're okay with that? You've got a lot of life... "

"... Ahead of you." I completed. I left and headed to the class just when I encountered Amie. Our older brother.

"What happened? Where did Ruby go?" Amie asked as he was caring for Ruby.

"Ruby's over there." I said, pointing at the direction.

"I see. I'll be back soon." Amie said, before leaving.

_________________________________________

《 To Be Continued 》

Vote and follow me for more of my work and Fanfiction <333