Chapter 1: A Sad Moment

Gohan was training with Trunks as Gohan was using his only arm to train with him. The reason why he had one arm to begin with was because the andriods were trying to look for the two hybrid saiyans and so they decided to destroy a whole city with a powerful ki attack and Gohan had to protect Trunks before it could harm him as he had to take the whole blast and lost his left arm from that attack.

Gohan said "Damn it...my arm.." He went to check on Trunks as he huffed as he grabbed his last bag of senzu beans with his right arm. He opens it with his mouth. He then realize there was only one as he took the last bean and put it in Trunks mouth and passed out.

●Few Hours●

Gohan woke up in a bed as he looked around and saw Trunks and Bulma.

Trunks said "Gohan! Your awake! Thank kami!"

Gohan chuckled softly "I'm glad your okay."

Bulma sighed saying "Gohan you need to be careful..I don't want to you die." Gohan nodded as he looked at his injuries. "You stay in bed healing. Trunks go find some food. I need to prepare a feast for you and Gohan. You saiyans and your bottomless stomachs." She chuckled as Gohan smiled as he looks at Trunks.

Gohan said "Make sure to come back quick and train okay? Don't worry about me. Worry about turning into a super saiyan."

Trunks said "Right! I'll be Gohan!" He ran off as Gohan sighed. He didn't want Trunks getting hurt by the andriods but since they did a number to him and his arm. It was gonna take some time to heal. Also since he ran out of senzu beans, he was gonna have to rely on playing the waiting game of healing his wounds and bruises.

●Hour later●

Trunks was able to find food for dinner as he decided to train. He wanted to achieve Super Saiyan but it was so difficult.

Trunks sighed "I can't believe it...how can I achieve it.." He grunts as he then decided to do his normal training routine. But then suddenly he heard people yelling, saying the andriods were here. "Damn it..gohans haven't recovered yet..I should tell him but..those people are going to die..damn it. Forgive me Gohan!" Trunks flew up and went to the andriods direction.

18 and 17 were having fun destroying buildings and killing some citizens. It was basically a game to them. Unfortunately for many innocent people in the city who were trying to hide from the two cyborgs, their homes were destroyed as so was the road and cars. They were hoping for someone to save them.

18 said "You know 17. It's boring killing humans. I wanna buy some clothes."

17 said "Ugh..but that's boring 18."

18 said "Because you don't have fasion sense." 17 was bout to say something as Trunks kicks 17 very fast in the face as he charged at him lightning speed. 18 was a little surprised but annoyed. "Speak of the devil."

Trunks said "It's time to end you both!"

18 said "Well guess we didn't kill you. Where's your master~"

Trunks said "He's injured because of you! For that you pay!" He gripped his hands as he went to punch 18 but 17 fired a ki blast at Trunks as Trunks got hit by it and was hurt but not too hurt. But 18 used this to her advantage and came out the smoke and punches Trunks a lot as 17 joined her. They kept punching the teen hybrid and then sent him to the a glass window building.

17 said "You know, having him as a our punching bag is much funner than being at a mall."

18 scoffs saying "Shut it 17. I promise to get you that boat you always talked about."

17 said "Sweet. Then I'll go to the mall with you." As they were chatting, Trunks grabbed a piece glass as he threw at 18 face, as it cut her cheek a bit as it bleeds. 18 hissed a bit as she couldn't believe Trunks messed up her cheek.