Chapter 2: Goku Meets His Future Son

Goku arrives at Earth. He got out the pod as he was glad to see his friends alive and well. He was surprised to not sense Frieza since he sense his energy but it faded away quickly.

Goku said "So did you guys beat Frieza?"

Krillin said "No Goku it's this big guy. He took care of Frieza and his father too, along with the ship."

Goku said "Wow really." He smiles as he goes close to Future Gohan. He then noticed he was wearing his own gi too. Future Gohan was trying to hold it in since it's been years since he last saw his father.

Future Gohan said "Da-Er..Goku we need to talk. In private. Uh..it's very important we discuss the situation problem your going to deal with right now." Goku nodded as he told his friends to wait. The two saiyans went far away from the Z Warriors distance.

Goku said "Okay let's talk."

Future Gohan said "Okay..well truth to be told...it's me dad. Gohan."

Goku said "Gohan?" He looks at him as he observes him. "No way!" He noticed he only had one arm. "Gohan..you grown so much but what happen to you?.." Future Gohan just hugged his father as he begins to cry slowly. Goku sees his future son just crying as he quite understand the situation.

Future Gohan said "It's been 11 years dad...since you died...and our friends and family too."

Goku said "I died!?" Future Gohan nodded as he wiped his tears and sat on a rock.

Future Gohan said "Yeah..unfortunately you died by a heart virus. Then two strong evil cyborgs will terrorize the city while you just die slowly from the virus..our friends died one by one by these damn andriods..my student Trunks. He's the kid of bulma and vegeta."

Goku said "Say what!" He looks back in shocked.

Future Gohan said "Yeah..after Vegeta died, I had to look after Trunks until he too died by the andriods...I don't wanna make the same mistake..so I'm here to give you the cure." He hands him the medicine. "Drink this when the virus is making you feel pain. I'm going to stay here and help you guys train. But I don't know what I should do about my identity...since well my younger self is here. And Mr Piccolo is there. He probably will know."

Goku said "Your secret is safe with me." He sees his missing arm as Future Gohan looked away for a bit as Goku gently pat him on the shoulder. "Son I'm glad your doing the right thing of saving people. Don't feel guilty. You did your best. I promise to help train you to get more stronger. I can sense potiental."

Future Gohan said "Well I was wondering if I can test your super saiyan form out. I wanna see how powerful you are." Goku was quite surprised but smirked.

Goku said "Okay then. Here I go. Haaa!!" Goku went super saiyan.

Future Gohan said "Great now let me show you mine. Haaa!!" The ground shakes as everyone watched in shocked as they see Future Gohan and Goku both turn into super saiyans. Vegeta watched in jealousy and shocked.

Goku said "Wow my son can achieve a super saiyan!" He smirk at Future Gohan.

Future Gohan said "Yeah and I wanted to see how much powerful I am now. So don't hold back dad."

Goku said "Hehe you know I won't." Future Gohan got serious as he attack Goku but Goku used one hand as he managed to handle Future Gohans attacks. Even Future Gohan was surprised by this. After being dodged so many times he got hit by the leg sweep and Goku stopped his fist by Future Gohan's face. "Well son we should call this off. Everyone is waiting." Future Gohan smirk as they both turn base form as Goku helped his son up.

Future Gohan said "If I can, could I see mother..it's been a while since I last saw her."

Goku said "Did she die in your timeline son?.."

Future Gohan said "In a way yes she is dying slowly. Due to sickness. She wished to die peacely. It was the last time I saw her."

Goku said "Well son I'll make sure to take you there." His future son smiles as the two went to their friends.

Vegeta said "I must say Kakarot, how did you survive Namek."

Goku said "Well I did managed to escape from one of the ginyu's ship and was sent to Planet Yardrat. I got some special training too. Learning a new move while being there too." He shows everyone the instant transmission. Everyone was surprised how fast he came back and forth to places from far to close. "Pretty neat huh."

Bulma said "So stranger, guess your wearing the Capsule Corp logo on your outfit."

Future Gohan said "Oh yeah um..I'm a huge fan. I use to have a friend who works there."

Bulma said "I see." She smirked at him not knowing it was Gohan was the future.

Goku said "Well before we can do anything, this guy needs to tell us something very important."

Future Gohan said "Well you guys need to train for the next 3 years. A big threat will happen and you guys have to be prepared for this moment. 2 andriods to be exact will come in those 3 years. They are very strong and very destructive. It will take a miracle to win but knowing this, we can train and work hard to achieve more success and more power. And Goku here. Take this. Make sure you take this." Goku nodded as he reads it. It said heart virus cure.

Goku said "So this will help me?"

Future Gohan said "Yes and you will live too." Goku smirk as he smiled.

Goku said "Come on guys let's all train." Vegeta scoffed.

Vegeta said "Sorry but I'll go solo on this. Don't wanna be with this clown and the rest of you weaklings.." He flies away.

Bulma said "Damn it vegeta.." She sighed as Future Gohan stares at Bulma as he remembered the time Future Trunks was playing tag with him when he was a kid.

Goku said "Well I'll go see Chi-Chi and then train with Gohan and Piccolo."

Krillin said "Alright Goku. The rest of us will train at Kame House." They all nodded as Future Gohan looked at Goku.

Goku said "Come on stranger. You can train with me." He wink at Future Gohan because he didn't want to give his identity away.

Piccolo said "Goku we are training with this guy?"

Goku said "Yeah he is strong. He's a super saiyan too!" Piccolo looked at Future Gohan with a suspicious look.

Future Gohan said "Look I could help you three get stronger." This was very awkward for Future Gohan since he was very close to Piccolo and well he wasn't good at lying.

Piccolo said "Right..well your training with me. Goku take your kid and train with him. I wanna test this super saiyan out." Future Gohan gulped a bit as Goku knew this was gonna be a long day.

Goku said "Alright Piccolo. Come on Gohan." He gave Future Gohan a nod and left with Kid Gohan.

Piccolo said "So time traveler. Tell me, who are you really..your outfit. It looks exactly like Goku's.."

Future Gohan said "Well Goku was my inspiration.."

Piccolo said "Cut the crap..your energy. It's similar to Gohan's. So tell me this super saiyan. Are you related to Son Goku."

Future Gohan said "Well maybe we should fight and maybe you will figure it out sooner than later Piccolo."

Piccolo smirked and said "Fine. I'll make sure to beat the words out of you." Piccolo removed his training gear as Future Gohan went into his father's stance. Piccolo went into his stance.

Future Gohan said "Hooe your ready. Because I'll show you who I really am Piccolo."

//To be continued...//