Chapter 48

HARRY STYLES

Six Years Ago

"Scarlett, what are you doing? Why am I blind? And why is it so fucking hot in here?"

"Shut up and give me a second," she laughed from somewhere in the room. "You're too impatient."

"I'm sweating through my clothes," I laughed back at her, but then I felt her tugging at the blindfold a few seconds later.

It took a second for my eyes to adjust, but there she stood in front of me, wearing wine-red lace underwear and a matching bra. Her hair was still in messy waves the way she wore it out tonight, but it seemed like she had reapplied her red lipstick since we arrived here at her dorm. And the reason it was so hot was because there were candles lit on every flat surface.

"What's all this about?"

Smirking like the devil, she settled herself onto my lap and placed her hands on either side of my neck. "Why did I have to find out from my brother that today's your birthday?"

"Oh," my smile softened as I relaxed my shoulders a bit more. "I dunno, I didn't want you to feel pressured to do anything, or, like...yeah."

"Do anything like what?" She tilted her head at me with an innocent little look on her face, trailing her middle finger down my chest to the button of my jeans.

I swallowed and lowered my gaze to see her playing with the waistband of her underwear, and I could swear I was already getting hard without her touch at all. "Like this, I guess."

"Well, you know what I was thinking?" She squeezed my shoulders and purposely kissed just the corner of my mouth.

"Hm?"

"I thought that because I took your virginity, I could also give you birthday sex for the first time," she took my hands to place on her chest, then dragged them down her body until I was holding her hips on my own.

"We could do that," I cleared my throat right before she kissed me slowly to start, gently nipping at my bottom lip until I felt that carnal need to have her sooner rather than later. She knew it too; I could tell by the way she smiled against my lips and started lifting my shirt up for me.

"You're twenty now, right?" She asked, dropping my shirt behind her before laying me down.

"Yeah, twenty," I keep my gaze fixed on her breasts as she leaned forward to hover over me.

"Do you know what that means?"

I laughed at the thought that I might have ever been able to guess what she was thinking. "No, what does it mean?"

"It means we're going to have to go twenty times," she wiggled her brows teasingly. "Are you ready for that?"

Keeping my smile, I shook my head at her. "You're gonna kill me, I swear."

"On your birthday?" She gasped. "What kind of monster do you think I am?"

I wasn't able to come up with an answer before her tongue was slipping into my mouth as she unbuttoned my jeans with one hand, slowly grinding her hips and giving me the kind of seductive kisses that could drive a person insane.

"Tonight's all about you, okay?" She spoke with her eyes on my mouth. "Whatever you wanna do to me or whatever you want me to do to you, just tell me and we'll do it."

"I just want you," I answered honestly. "That's all."

My answer made her smile as she kissed me again, and I touched her like she was mine because I was never quite sure when I'd never get the chance again. With Scarlett, I always had to make the most of every second.